CoWorx Staffing Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

2.9
Michael R. Epstein

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Weekly pay, relaxed work atmosphere (in 5 reviews)

• Fair company, decent pay, good management (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • No room for growth, temp agency, did not want to modify scheduling based on clients needs, (in 3 reviews)

• No benefits, no security with your job (in 4 reviews)

1. "Account Manager"

I worked at CoWorx Staffing full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good support for sales positions. Strong leadership at Director level.

Cons

When I was there the ATS was outdated.

2. "Good Company"

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at CoWorx Staffing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Being a recruiter can be rewarding. It is not an easy job but is enhanced when you work for a good company. Benefits are good and reasonable at Coworx. The company currently provides good training and support. The upper management is good at this time.

Cons

Previous training had been poor but is now good. Some excessive reporting is required which is difficult to complete along with daily responsibilities.

3. "It good if you are ok with constant change."

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Bethlehem, PA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Bethlehem, PA

I have been working at CoWorx Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The hourly pay is a decent wage. I started at $14/hour plus commission

Cons

It is an unstable job environment there is contant change and it isn't organized. The changes are alway sudden and with little to no warning. The have changed their pay structure about 3 times in the 7 months i've worked there and each time we have lost more and more money. The are constantly changing teams and seating arrangements which isn't good psychologically for employees. They pay you commission but give you no way to figure out if you were paid your deserved amount so their is no way to challenge your pay. The systems they use is extremely outdated and shuts down center wide almost twice a week. The hold you to very high standards but do not provide the necessary tools for their employees to succeed.

Advice to Management

Become more stable so that your employees can learn to trust you.

4. "Not for you if you consider yourself professional"

Pros

*Weekly pay
    *Easy work
    *Guaranteed hire
    *Easy work/home balance

Cons

Equal Opportunity Employer alright. Meaning they'll hire any one which wouldn't be a bad thing if they would hire respectable, articulate and professional people. No reason why coworkers should be telling customers "Ayo imma help you out wit dat hol up one sec aight."

*Complete unprofessional demeanor, jargon and antics from employees
    *Inconsistent priorities
    *Favoritism

5. "Onsite Supervisor"

Former Employee - Onsite Supervisor in Bethlehem, PA
    Former Employee - Onsite Supervisor in Bethlehem, PA

I worked at CoWorx Staffing full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great Place to learn onsite work

Cons

The culture in the center is from associates with minimal work ethics which can be a challenge with the amount of agents you have to deal with.

Advice to Management

the job was great, however the culture can be negative due to the amount of associates in the center

6. "Truly A TEAM"

I have been working at CoWorx Staffing full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Amazing team of tenured professionals who truly work together in a cohesive, cooperative and supporting environment. Company is large enough for advancement opportunities and small enough to allow for creativity and problem solving.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about my experience.

May 24, 2017 – Marketing Manager

Thank you very much for sharing your experience as an internal employee of CoWorx Staffing Services. Your sentiments highlight very important aspects of the CoWorx culture, and are shared... More

7. "Corporate Socialism"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at CoWorx Staffing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Most coworkers are nice.

Cons

The list of responsibilities is always growing while your paychecks stays the same. The hard working employees are heavily taken advantage of to compensate for the less committed ones. Upper management is continuously talking about all the great things that are coming, yet all stays the same. There is no company cellphone provided but you are expected to use your personal one for work purposes. The benefits provided are not affordable- high premium, high deductible, outrageous out of pocket responsibility, no 401k matching. Turnover is extremely high (at least Atlanta, GA). Upper management involvement in daily operations is minimal, yet they make sure to take plenty of credit for successful outcomes; like JFK said, "success has a hundred fathers but failure is an orphan." Upper management is making "big bucks" while those who actually put in the hard work are counting pennies.

Advice to Management

Recognize your most committed employees instead of overloading their work to compensate for what lacks in other offices; offer a fair compensation that truly reflects the work being done. As the saying goes, put your money where your mouth is.

May 24, 2017 – Marketing Manager

We are very sorry to hear that your experience as an internal employee of CoWorx is not as positive as it should be. We would welcome the opportunity to review your situation and specific details... More

8. "Its like chosing between being stabbed or chewing on tin foil. Until theres another option, tin foil it is."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

I worked at CoWorx Staffing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

When I was hired it was $14.80 now its $13. Extended lunches. Getting gift card incentives 4-6 months after. Getting the rest of my commision they didn't give me...that was really great. When I got my performance review they just had me sign a paper and shewed me out of the office, I felt so valued. Highlight of working there was when they actually paid me what they owed me.

Cons

No benifits until 1850 hours...or when your dead. Managment always yells out sales and somehow they think that boosts morale? Can't hear your customers and they get really mad and hang up, it's great. I got a few "emails" sent about me unloading on them for that. Commission is never ever ever correct. I recommend you keep track of your sales, because they don't. No sick days, they do not accept doctors notes. You are replacable and forgetable.

Advice to Management

Value your employees. Take care of them and they will take care of you. Hold monthly meetings to hear them. Keep your agents informed of changes, minor or major. If your friend sucks at their job and your enemy kills it on the phone, give the enemy the job.

9. "Not a good company to work for"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Tucson, AZ
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Tucson, AZ

I worked at CoWorx Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Commission Commission Commission Commission Commission

Cons

Everything is horrible from management, getting commission on time, parking and emergency contact reliabilty

Advice to Management

Be better people PERIOD!!

Apr 28, 2017 – Marketing Manager

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your assignment through CoWorx at our client local to you. We are very sorry that it was not a good experience for you. We will most certainly... More

10. "Desmond smith"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Bethlehem, PA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Bethlehem, PA

I have been working at CoWorx Staffing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good learning experience hard worker

Cons

Nothing just have to do what u got to do

Advice to Management

Keep working

Mar 9, 2017 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for your feedback on your placement and position with CoWorx Staffing Services. We appreciate the feedback. It seems as if we have made a good match for you, and we hope that you continue... More