CoWorx Staffing "weekly pay" Reviews | Glassdoor

CoWorx Staffing Employee Reviews about "weekly pay"

Updated Nov 8, 2018

3.6
CoWorx Staffing President and  Chief Executive Officer Michael R. Epstein (no image)
Michael R. Epstein
Pros
  • "Weekly pay, easy call center to work for(in 9 reviews)

• "Good pay, good place I worked at, good manager/people working there(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "Extremely low pay for the work/flexibility you are asked to perform, and processes change consistently on the client/internal side(in 5 reviews)

• "I didn’t like the upper management(in 5 reviews)

Reviews about "weekly pay"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Quick and easy employment"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at CoWorx Staffing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Weekly pay, easy call center to work for

Cons

Benefits aren’t great and are bare minimum benefits in a card. Commission/bonus is rare

Advice to Management

Get better benefits and better competitive pay and bonus

CoWorx Staffing2018-08-18
  2. "I reccomend you dont let your head pop with this type of environment"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

I worked at CoWorx Staffing full-time for less than a year

Pros

pros are literally the weekly pay and then you finally get a customer that you can help that hasn't been screwed up by the system.

Cons

people transfer people and they have favoritism there completely. they say there going to help you but will walk right past you if you have questions.

Advice to Management

treat everyone the same with the rules and stop allowing your "supervisors" come in stoned off of marijuana. There is no real supervision. family's can be dysfunctional but the good ones are the ones aware and willing to make the changes. It starts with how you treat people and in my experience of working as a temp they let me go right before I was going to be certified but I was not so upset because of the... unhealthy unethical environment. Anyone that says they love there job at coworx is not being completely honest with themselves. very unprofessional company and I'm not the first one to agree as you can see I'm just the first one to be more detailed. Think on my why they offer weekly pay... because the job is meant to kill the brain slowly with an extremely flaud system. If you ask me no one should have to feel that much pressure over selling phones. There training... don't count on it. We literally train ourselves once your on the floor and if you ask for help expect the person to be gone after the first question. It was very rarely someone would stay put to see you through.

CoWorx Staffing2018-11-08

"If you are a good Robot and never question anything; you may do well here."

Former Employee - Sales in Bethlehem, PA

I worked at CoWorx Staffing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Weekly pay and some very nice people but be careful who you speak to they may not be your friends. In fact during training we were told to trust no one.

Cons

A very unstable work environment due to many factors from unclean to favoritism. There are certain cliques who are highly favored if you are not in you are out. The position is touted as a Sales commission job; not really. You could earn gift cards but they were slow coming and in increments of $5.00 or $10.00 and could only be used at certain retailers. My experience was more Customer Service, Billing, and Tech... Support and if I could make a sale, the prospect, had bad credit. No Sale! Seating and parking can be an issue depending on your shift. I was only there about 2 1/2 months but was assigned seating immediately in front of the bathrooms. When I requested to be moved I was moved from in front of the Men's room to a seat in front of the Women's bathroom. Don't think I need to share what I smelled throughout my shift. I was told to bring in an air freshener. Really? If you have allergies, respiratory problems, asthma etc. this would not be a work environment for you as their are no policies in place which prevent people from dousing themselves in colognes and perfume. It's a long story but I would definitely take this job off your list of possibilities of employment opportunities.

CoWorx Staffing2018-01-16
  4. "Good fill in job"

I worked at CoWorx Staffing full-time

Pros

Quick hire and weekly pay

Cons

Lied about nature & term of the assignment

CoWorx Staffing2017-12-04
  5. "Not for you if you consider yourself professional"

I worked at CoWorx Staffing

Pros

*Weekly pay *Easy work *Guaranteed hire *Easy work/home balance

Cons

Equal Opportunity Employer alright. Meaning they'll hire any one which wouldn't be a bad thing if they would hire respectable, articulate and professional people. No reason why coworkers should be telling customers "Ayo imma help you out wit dat hol up one sec aight." *Complete unprofessional demeanor, jargon and antics from employees *Inconsistent priorities *Favoritism

CoWorx Staffing2017-06-08

"Software Tester"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at CoWorx Staffing for more than a year

Pros

Weekly pay, relaxed work atmosphere.

Cons

Limited opportunities for advancement. Poor communication.

Advice to Management

Complete review of leadership personnel should be conducted. Most permanent placement decisions aren't based on qualifications but based on personal relationships.

CoWorx Staffing2016-07-26
  7. "Coworx"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at CoWorx Staffing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Weekly pay is the only benefit.

Cons

The company is dis organized. You are not advised of changes until you are marked down for them. Lot's of favortism.

Advice to Management

Get your stuff together

CoWorx Staffing2016-07-25

"Customer service rep"

in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at CoWorx Staffing

Pros

Weekly pay company has a lot of incentives and prizes to motivate the employees as well as company and employee appreciation week there is also free food and during those events

Cons

Way too many changes no consistency questionable management a lot of drama as well as no consideration of personal life and obligations

Advice to Management

Better trained management more consideration of employees and to become a more stable environment for employees as well consistent bonus structure needed

CoWorx Staffing2015-06-10

"Don't work here. They lie from day 1"

Former Employee - AT&T Web Assistant Representative in Tucson, AZ

I worked at CoWorx Staffing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Weekly pay. That's about it.

Cons

They told us we were there full time. Then after we started they told us we were only there for the Apple Event for AT&T. They told us we would work 10-7 Mon. - Friday when hired then said we could be working 5am-8pm even on Saturdays and Sundays. I quit a job to come here.

Advice to Management

Be honest.

CoWorx Staffing2014-09-07