Found 29 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and discounts." (in 194 reviews)
- "Good pay id willing to work hard" (in 158 reviews)
- "Working with great people that are not managers." (in 148 reviews)
- "We also had team bonuses which was a great way to increase collaboration without creating an environment of pressure resulting from commissions." (in 81 reviews)
- "Great coworkers smaller enviroment Learner friendly" (in 74 reviews)
- "Sometimes it seems like managers have to be more focused on the product than customers and sales associates." (in 125 reviews)
- "Poor management and can't work your way up" (in 121 reviews)
- "Long hours and hardly any days off" (in 89 reviews)
- "No work/life balance" (in 66 reviews)
- "Need to tell your name to customers to note down sales even though there’s no commission" (in 52 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Coach and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "dress code"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Oct 16, 2020Sales AssociateCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearColumbus, OH
Good pay, great atmosphere, friendly staff, fun job
Strict dress code, pressure to meet sales numbers
- 3.0Oct 7, 2014Assistant ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearElizabeth, NJ
Great benefits, bonus checks every month base off goals,
poor upper management, dress code needs to refresh to reflect the 'fashion' in trends1
- 5.0Jun 1, 2014StockFormer Employee, less than 1 yearTinton Falls, NJ
Overall, it is a great company. They give bonuses to all employees (based on hours worked) if monthly profit goals are met, flexible scheduling, great discount, diverse staff. There is a fair turnover rate for employees, especially part-time, but staff and managers are wonderful. They welcome and accept new people and you quickly become part of the "family".
Retail hours aren't the best no matter what company you work for. Late nights doing floor sets and closing down store. Next weeks schedule is not out until Monday but you must request off a month ahead of time. Dress code is strict and you are not reimbursed for the clothes you are required to purchase.1
- 4.0Sep 8, 2019Sales AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsWoodstock, GA
Great bonuses, decent pay, family environment
Dress code is very strict, long holiday hours
- 5.0Oct 19, 2014Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Easy to get promoted Corporate jobs open to retail employees Terrific part time benefits Very competitive pay Awesome discount
Company is currently struggling Inconsistent retail experience between stores Very strong emphasis on sales goals Constantly changing policies Dress code is limiting for men
- 1.0Dec 3, 2016CashierFormer EmployeeDawsonville, GA
There were not any pros at this job.
Management was not clear on dress code policies and would write you up even if you could fix the dress code infraction immediately. On a day the mall was closed to inclement weather I was marked as a no show to work because I contacted an assistant manager to see if we were open, this was considered 'calling out of work' and I did not receive payment for that shift when all other employees that shift did.
- 4.0Aug 23, 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
My location offered a flexible schedule and fun work team. Company discount was excellent and had opportunities to win contests for more money.
Dress code was restrictive and uncomfortable for times assigned to work in stock room and processing shipment. Mall/holiday hours. Minimum coverage for sales floor.
- 4.0Oct 31, 2022Sales SupportCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
work-life balance, bonuses/benefits available, DOR as part time employee, training is easy to follow
clique-y management, management delegates more, little room for growth, a lot of responsibility, dress code
- 3.0Oct 27, 2022Sales AssociateFormer Employee, less than 1 yearElizabeth, NJ
- Beautiful selection of mid luxury goods, discounts are alright for some items but great for other items. - Management (3/4) were exceptional mentors, highly informed, and very professional. - Bonuses are available for high performing sales representatives.
- Management (1/4) definitely played favorites. - Part-time required hours were just four hours below full-time required hours. - Dress code could be unreasonably restrictive for some people but fair for others. - Break room is, untidy, very untidy.