Coach Employee Reviews about "work life balance"
70% would recommend to a friend
(168 total reviews)
85% approve of CEO
Found 168 of over 3K reviews
Updated Nov 21, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Coach
Got a burning question about Coach? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Coach employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and discounts." (in 197 reviews)
- "Good pay id willing to work hard" (in 160 reviews)
- "Working with great people that are not managers." (in 146 reviews)
- "We also had team bonuses which was a great way to increase collaboration without creating an environment of pressure resulting from commissions." (in 84 reviews)
- "Great coworkers smaller enviroment Learner friendly" (in 80 reviews)
- "Sometimes it seems like managers have to be more focused on the product than customers and sales associates." (in 122 reviews)
- "Poor management and can't work your way up" (in 114 reviews)
- "long hours and it is retail" (in 86 reviews)
- "No work/life balance" (in 69 reviews)
- "Need to tell your name to customers to note down sales even though there’s no commission" (in 58 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Coach and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Feb 2, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsBronx, NY
Good company to work for. Learned and gained experience in cross functional partnerships.
Life and work balance is not a big priority.1
- 2.0Jul 29, 2012Anonymous EmployeeFormer EmployeeNew York, NY
Ability to grow with company and team is nice
lack of systems; work life balance does not exist 14-16 hour days all the time; in meetings all the time2
- 5.0Mar 7, 2022PR InternCurrent Intern, less than 1 year
People you meet, resources to work with, opportunity for growth
Work life balance not fabulous but when is it really
- 4.0Dec 27, 2015ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
Fast-paced and good promotion opportunities for those who can perform well. Generally fairly good work life balance except for intense periods a few times a year when hours can get very long.
With the organizational changes in the past couple of years there has been very high turnover, putting stress on those who stay.
- 4.0Jul 18, 2011Anonymous EmployeeFormer EmployeeNew York, NY
There is great leadership from up top, which really trickles down. There is a focus on personal and professional development. In addition, it's great working for a company that is doing well and has such a loyal consumer base.
Work/life balance is very different in each department - you either have too much to do or nothing to do. As anywhere else, favorites are played, which can be frustrating to those who work hard (which is just about everybody).2
- 4.0Oct 26, 2013Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
Career opportunities Great leadership Development Open to hearing how things can be improved
Some say it feels very 'Corporate' compared to other retailers Work/Life balance can be a challenge certain times of the year
- 4.0Aug 1, 2021Sales AssociateCurrent EmployeeLas Vegas, NV
Great people I loved who I worked with. benefits are shared to most part time people work life balance i was able to go to school full time and still work seamlessly
management was changing a lot everyone on a different page. things were said and not put in writing. played favorites a lot