Coast Dental Services Employee Reviews about "pay is good"

Updated Aug 14, 2019

3.2
Coast Dental Services CEO Derek Diasti (no image)
Derek Diasti
Pros
  • "My pay is good and we're a part of the union(in 6 reviews)

• "The commitment for excellence to provide exceptional patient care is always the number one focus(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "More of a factory atmosphere than patient care(in 12 reviews)

• "Also there are not a lot of the private practice "perks", like the dentist paying for trips, or taking the staff to dental conventions(in 12 reviews)

Reviews about "pay is good"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Exactly what I was looking for."

5.0
    Current Employee - Collections Specialist in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Coast Dental Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

It is s good atmosphere, everyone is helpful. The pay is good, benefits are decent, there periodic events to break up the monotony of the work day, the leadership is friendly, managers and supervisors are supportive. Overall a wonderful company to work for.

Cons

The PTO plan is not the best but the Benefits team does so much and some of the other benefits are very good.

2. "21 Years Here"

5.0
    Current Employee - Office Manager

I have been working at Coast Dental Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Good pay, allows room for advancement and growth, close to home, great team I work with...Like Family

Cons

blackout dates for paid time off around the holidays & medical plan options aren't the best

3. "Registered Dental Hygienist - Great Pay"

4.0
    Current Employee - Rdh in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Coast Dental Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay, nice environment, good team

Cons

Office needs updating, otherwise good.

4. "RDA"

Current Employee - Rda in Riverside, CA

I have been working at Coast Dental Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

My pay is good and we're a part of the union. Not working on Saturdays and only one day we work until 7. Union pays for medical and other benefits. Gives a 25 cent raise every year I believe. lol

Cons

The office and old and run down. Equipment old and barely holding up. There is no janitorial service so the employees take out the trash stock the restrooms and mop floors in the offices. Their budget is ridiculously low so it's almost impossible to get the supplies an office needs to run smoothly. We've run out of gloves, sterilization pouches, masks and lab coats. You put your order in for supplies and they send what they want to. Short staffed they have one person doing a job for 3 people. They hire dentists out of school that really aren't trained or have the experience to keep these offices a float.

5. "PT Orthodontist"

1.0

I worked at Coast Dental Services part-time

Pros

Very good pay. Quality of materials used is good. Staff is well trained. Advertising/marketing materials are attractive.

Cons

Poor management from bottom to the top. Poor communication and control/management over every day functions of the office. Patients consistently upset about scheduling. Lack of care for staff and employees time and effot.

Continue reading
  6. "Just starting out I was able to learn a lot working there."

Former Employee - Front Desk Receptionist in Deland, FL

I worked at Coast Dental Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

The pay is good and you have benefits and the people that I worked with we're decent coworkers. A good place to start out in this field.

Cons

They tend to think more about the money instead of the patients. The care for patients is good it's just that it's more about the bottom dollar. The equipment is seriously outdated.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 6 reviews