Coast to Coast Events Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.1
Cody Lowery

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Wish I was still here :("

Former Employee - Human Resources Assistant in Birmingham, AL
    Former Employee - Human Resources Assistant in Birmingham, AL

I worked at Coast to Coast Events full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I loved working here! Unfortunately, I had to relocate. I have never worked somewhere, where I was just excited about being around the culture. There is so much positivity in the office. It's like coming up for fresh air! The one on one training is awesome too. The best thing I loved about this company is that it forces you to hold yourself accountable. Which only make you a better person for not only business but for personal growth as well. Cody is a humble person to work for. Anytime I had a question about anything, he would sit down with me and answer any of my questions and teach me how to find my solution for next time. Alice is amazing too. She is super bubbly and professional. That's hard to find in the corporate world. Normally its someone who sounds like they don't want to be at work. It's not like that for her, you can tell she genuinely enjoys working there.

Cons

I don't have any cons. My advice is don't work here if you don't ask questions. Keep a student mentality, because there are willing to teach if you just ask.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work guys!

Jun 25, 2018 – Management

Thank you so much for your feedback! We pride ourselves in cultivating our team and making sure no one is just a face here! Thank you so much for your kind words and we hope you find the perfect fit... More

2. "Selling DirecTV"

I worked at Coast to Coast Events full-time

Pros

Good people, positive culture. Decent room for advancement.

Cons

You will be selling DirecTV in a Sam's Club/Walmart/Costco/Retail chain under a different company name. Not telling people this until they interview gives off a sketchy vibe.

Advice to Management

Be a little more upfront about what it is the company does instead of just throwing around fancy positive business terms on the website to mask it. No need to hide.

3. "Setting the Record Straight"

Former Employee - Internship in Birmingham, AL
    Former Employee - Internship in Birmingham, AL

I worked at Coast to Coast Events full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I worked for Coast to Coast Events as a fall intern in 2017. I took the semester off from school at UAB and needed to get some real life experience. Man did I get it. This company taught me so much! Not only did I learn skills needed to perform my job (communication skills, marketing, sales, product knowledge) but I learned much more than that. My mentor taught me about budgeting, staying organized, setting goals for myself (long term and short term). He taught me how to stay positive and look on the brighter side of things. I am so thankful that I was able to work for this company and learn so much.

Cons

I saw recent reviews (thats Glassdoor alerts) that have not painted Coast to Coast Events in the best light. Let me set the record straight. This company is not a scam. They have been in business for nearly 10 years and rated A+ with the BBB for several years. They take the time to work with each person individually to help cultivate their strengths and grow their weaknesses. By no means is management anything less than the top pro on the list. Its hard to believe people say there is no training when the entire business model is structured around training. I would guess the only con for Coast to Coast Events would be that "haters gonna hate". In any competitive industry when you are on top and taking on new clients, and expanding there will always be people trying to bring you down. Hopefully this review helps others see through the hate. You don't have a company with 30 positive reviews and randomly turn into a bad company -- do your actual research. Call the office and ask questions -- they will answer anything for you.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing! Keep cultivating people and keep your heart in it. There are tons of people you have touched and helped turn into better people, whether you know it or not.

Jun 25, 2018 – Management

Dear "Setting the record straight" - Thank you so much for your kind words. We are definitely beaming after reading this review -- we hope you have found a company that deserves your amazing loyalty... More

4. "Scam"

Former Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Coast to Coast Events full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Autonomy, good people, decent products.

Cons

Pay structure, hours, management, minimal training, no benefits

Advice to Management

Get serious about developing employees.

Jun 21, 2018 – Management

Good afternoon "Scam". I hate to see you seem to have had a negative experience. However I don't believe it was with us. Your review states you worked for the company in San Francisco, Ca and we are... More

5. "“What a Great Time to be alive”"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Hoover, AL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Hoover, AL

I have been working at Coast to Coast Events full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

For me, I feel like I have found my calling. I don’t dread coming to work like I have years before. Let’s face it, do you really enjoy what you do? Here at C2C, you will be welcomed as family. You will go through an extensive training course and it’s up to you, to how excited you want to be with your life. If you enjoy talking to people and it’s natural for you to have a conversation with someone, then that is a great quality to have. Come on over and get on board for a promising future. This is going to to be fun!

Cons

Come prepared to absorb a lot of valuable information in order to succeed.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! The vibes are great! The atmosphere is exciting! Let’s rock the rest of 2018 out of this world, and let us all, enjoy this amazing ride to a success with no ceilings!!! You guys rock! Best job Ever!

"“Marketing”"

I worked at Coast to Coast Events full-time

Pros

They make all of their current employees write positive reviews online

Cons

And that’s why all of these 5 star reviews all basically say the same thing

Jun 20, 2018 – Management

Good afternoon "Marketing". We hate to see you disapprove of our company and team. We definitely DO NOT make any of our employees write 5 star reviews (which would be 100% against glassdoor's policy... More

7. "Couldn't love my team more than I do"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Birmingham, AL
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Coast to Coast Events full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

This job. This place. It's family guys!! We work as a team, tackle what needs to be done and reach our goals together! It's amazing to work somewhere where you feel appreciated and have the ability to grow (WITH TRAINING)! I wouldn't change it for the world!

Cons

Must be goal oriented. We're pushing to grow and excited about the future. If you're not looking to grow, probably not for ya!

Advice to Management

Let's get it!! 2018 Is going to be a huge year!

8. "One of the best work environments I've ever been a part of!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Birmingham, AL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Coast to Coast Events full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great pay! Wonderful opportunities for growth and advancement. You get to move at your own pace!

Cons

Obviously nothing is perfect, but I don't have any cons as of yet!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Feb 16, 2018 – Management

Thank you for your feedback! We're excited that you love being part of our team!!

9. "Great work environment"

I have been working at Coast to Coast Events full-time

Pros

Opportunity to grow with company

Cons

Can't think of anything bad

10. "Account Manager"

I worked at Coast to Coast Events full-time

Pros

There was a very Friendly Community

Cons

I can't say anything bad.