Coastal Federal Credit Union Account Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 2 reviews

Chuck Purvis
  1. "Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Coastal Federal Credit Union full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

-Loved my team -Relationship building opportunities -Provide Networking tools and opportunities -They provide the right tools to complete the job

Cons

-Expensive Insurance compared to other companies -Hard to get promoted within -Limited Bonus opportunity -Sometimes felt more like they had more Banking qualities than a Credit Union! - Cost Insurance will increase every year

Advice to Management

-Promote within -Decrease Insurance Cost -A Happy employee will generate more revenue!! Take care of them!!

Coastal Federal Credit Union2018-06-22

Coastal Federal Credit Union Response

February 8, 2019Recruiter

Thank you for your review! Your suggestions will certainly be seen. I am also hoping that our recent internal career fair has sparked interest in employees to explore other opportunities as well as managers to connect with employees looking to grow!

"Bad decisions by upper management continues to pile on the "paper work" for the account manager, with no additional pay"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Coastal Federal Credit Union

Pros

Job security and good benefits

Cons

Minimal raises, NO advancement, awful teller machines, disrespected branch employees, cranky members, disconnect from corporate office. STAGNANT POSITIONS.

Advice to Management

Find ways to keep talent by promoting from within. Do research before implementing major change. Lose the teller machines

Coastal Federal Credit Union2011-12-08