Find jobs for Consultant

Michael G. Paul II
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee
    Featured Review

Cobec Consulting Is Second To None !!

Dec 8, 2020 - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

While having to admit that I haven't worked at every company operating out there, I can't imagine a work experience being better or more rewarding. The elements that make a company a dream to work for are the principles the founders built this company around, and its leadership continues to nurture and grow. Cobec has gone beyond providing a culture of work/life balance, but of work/life satisfaction, with employee engagement in the workplace, fun in the workplace and out, and social responsibility in the community as well. In addition to transparency between leadership and staff, there is collaboration and teaming throughout the organization that is unparalleled. Round this out with talented staff, flexibility in schedule and remote locations, and opportunities to provide customers with top notch solutions to their challenges , you have the makings of a place that...dare I repeat myself, is second to none!!

Cons

There are none experienced to date.

CEO

Wow - what an amazing and detailed review - thank you! And thanks for also recognizing our focus on work/life integration as well - resulting in work/life satisfaction for you. 2020 has been a challenging year for many of us, and to hear you speak so highly about collaboration, teamwork, and transparency is very humbling.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Company

Feb 4, 2021 - Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive senior leadership, extremely intelligent colleagues, excellent work-life balance, freedom to structure your own development

Cons

The only con would be the lack of formalized training, but that is currently being worked on.

CEO

Thank you for recognizing the importance of culture and employees at Cobec! We strive to provide an environment where you can bring your "whole self" to work and feel human. We appreciate your feedback!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Dec 3, 2020 - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management is personable and accessible, employee feedback is valued, dynamic work environment and great social scene, flexible work schedules, nice benefits

Cons

Requirements for promotion are not well defined, currently a fairly limited portfolio of customers

CEO

Expanding our customer porfolio and improving our career ladder are both goals in 2021. Thank you for believing in us!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great work place

Oct 13, 2020 - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, fantastic people, emphasis on work/life balance

Cons

No cons for the company

CEO

Thanks for providing a great review and being a loyal Cobecian!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The true culmination of work/life balance, interesting work, cool clientele & upward mobility.

Aug 2, 2020 - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Amazing Benefits -People first methodology isn’t just hot air, they go above and beyond to make employees happy & comfy -Everyone seems to be actual friends, feels like a family -Competitive Pay

Cons

-Very steep learning curve, if you aren’t familiar with FAA it will take some time to learn it

CEO

Thanks for the great review! Our people and culture are top priorities - we'll make sure not to lose sight of that as we grow!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best company I've ever worked for

Jul 25, 2020 - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful culture with fun activities

Cons

Nothing to improve - GREAT place

CEO

We are honored to be the best company you have ever worked for! Thanks for letting us know! Our culture is what defines us and we'll try our best not to lost sight of that!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Outstanding Place To Work

Aug 7, 2019 - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cobec Consulting has an intelligent, creative, and diverse workforce. Leadership encourages a collaborative environment, where the cumulative team effort results in exceptional product delivery. A truly unique work environment and culture which leads to professional fulfillment.

Cons

Anything that can be considered a con, Cobec works to continuously improve. No complaints.

CEO

Thanks for providing a great review!

8. 2.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A good company that is unfortunately made up of a few bad eggs.

Oct 4, 2019 - Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Work/life balance and Good CEO

Cons

Personal preference by some individuals on promoting and hiring rather than on merit and expertise respectively

2 people found this review helpful

CEO

Expertise / Competence, job performance, and a candidate's alignment with Cobec's values are some of the primary factors for which we base promotions on. Not receiving a promotion is much more likely due to those factors than personal preference.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great work/life balance

Mar 13, 2019 - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some companies say they promote a healthy work/life balance but they don't. Cobec is a rarity in that they truly believe it and encourage it. Cobec is a small company that empowers employees and trusts them to do their jobs. Although the government shutdown hurt the company financially, Cobec survived and NOBODY was asked to leave. Excellent benefits.

Cons

Very reliant on FAA for work, but management is making strides to expand the business base.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Rated Best Place to Work

Feb 1, 2019 - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, work-life balance, benefits, culture, challenging work

Cons

Hard to move past senior consultant level

1 person found this review helpful

CEO

Better defined career paths / ladder - we're on it! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Reviews