I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time (More than 5 years)
Ideas abound, and Cobec's management welcomes energetic, enthusiastic employees that will take these ideas and run with them. Cobec works hard at creating an entrepreneurial and fun culture while maintaining focus on the satisfaction of its clients. The company strives to hire employees for the long run, not just the latest contract win, and despite the company's size, it strives to provide many opportunities for growth, learning, and advancement.
Not really, other than perhaps the same challenges any consulting company faces, esp. in government (e.g., budget cuts, competitive contracting landscape). But these are mostly external factors.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work
I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time (Less than a year)
- Entrepreneurial culture
- Growing portfolio of clients and work
- Leadership dedicated to the philosophy that employees are the most important asset
- Autonomy to create unique solutions and drive your career
- Environment that embraces diversity of staff and skills
- Industry-leading benefits that aren't getting scaled back like other consulting firms
None, as the awards are well-deserved
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?