- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - District of Columbia
- - Washington, DC Area
- Ireland - All Cities
- - Dublin
- - Dublin, Ireland Area
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (2 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Ideas abound, and Cobec's management welcomes energetic, enthusiastic employees that will take these ideas and run with them. Cobec works hard at creating an entrepreneurial and fun culture while maintaining focus on the satisfaction of its clients. The company strives to hire employees for the long run, not just the latest contract win, and despite the company's size, it strives to provide many opportunities for growth, learning, and advancement.
Not really, other than perhaps the same challenges any consulting company faces, esp. in government (e.g., budget cuts, competitive contracting landscape). But these are mostly external factors.Continue reading
So much of our company is our employees. We will continue to do our best to give them what they need. This is what brings out their best! Work/Family balance is a cornerstone belief for us at Cobec. It's great to hear appreciative comments - thank you!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Entrepreneurial culture - Growing portfolio of clients and work - Leadership dedicated to the philosophy that employees are the most important asset - Autonomy to create unique solutions and drive your career - Environment that embraces diversity of staff and skills - Industry-leading benefits that aren't getting scaled back like other consulting firms
None, as the awards are well-deserved
Thank you so very much for your comments. The awards we receive as a company are directly attributed to our employees! Without all of you we would not be the company we are today!