Find jobs for Director

Michael G. Paul II
  1. "Believe the hype"

Current Employee - Director in Washington, DC

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Ideas abound, and Cobec's management welcomes energetic, enthusiastic employees that will take these ideas and run with them. Cobec works hard at creating an entrepreneurial and fun culture while maintaining focus on the satisfaction of its clients. The company strives to hire employees for the long run, not just the latest contract win, and despite the company's size, it strives to provide many opportunities for growth, learning, and advancement.

Cons

Not really, other than perhaps the same challenges any consulting company faces, esp. in government (e.g., budget cuts, competitive contracting landscape). But these are mostly external factors.

Continue reading

Cobec Consulting Response

June 1, 2017CEO

So much of our company is our employees. We will continue to do our best to give them what they need. This is what brings out their best! Work/Family balance is a cornerstone belief for us at Cobec. It's great to hear appreciative comments - thank you!

2. "Truly a Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Director in Washington, DC

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Entrepreneurial culture - Growing portfolio of clients and work - Leadership dedicated to the philosophy that employees are the most important asset - Autonomy to create unique solutions and drive your career - Environment that embraces diversity of staff and skills - Industry-leading benefits that aren't getting scaled back like other consulting firms

Cons

None, as the awards are well-deserved

Cobec Consulting Response

June 12, 2017CEO

Thank you so very much for your comments. The awards we receive as a company are directly attributed to our employees! Without all of you we would not be the company we are today!

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews