- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - District of Columbia
- - Washington, DC Area
- Ireland - All Cities
- - Dublin
- - Dublin, Ireland Area
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (2 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Great overall flexibility (company embraces doctors appointments, family functions, staying home if your sick, work from home Fridays and other personal appointments) - Great pay - Great benefits - Cobec encourages interpersonal relationships between management and their employees - Tons of team building and social activities (Nats games, ski trip, offsite fun, company picnic and many others) Cobec pushes you to step outside of your comfort zone. This fast paced environment empowers managers to develop and improve the talent of their employees. If you enjoy learning new things and pushing your own capabilities, then this is the company for you!
None that I can think of at this time!
Great benefits for our employees are a priority at Cobec. Great to hear that it is being noticed and mentioned! If at anytime you do come across a "Con", please feel free to contact me directly so we can discuss.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They have a very flexible working environment. There is a great benefits package. The corporate culture is very friendly and welcoming. The company is performing strong and growing steadily.
Sometimes projects tend to get a little unorganized or change abruptly.Continue reading
Thank you for your feedback! We are always happy to hear the culture at Cobec is what our employees enjoy, but the work is just as important. If you find at anytime a project could be handled better or you have concerns about its direction please do not hesitate to contact me directly. We want to keep improving all aspects of the company with your help!