Cobec Consulting Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Michael G. Paul II

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Employer of Choice!"

Current Employee - Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Great overall flexibility (company embraces doctors appointments, family functions, staying home if your sick, work from home Fridays and other personal appointments)
    - Great pay
    - Great benefits
    - Cobec encourages interpersonal relationships between management and their employees
    - Tons of team building and social activities (Nats games, ski trip, offsite fun, company picnic and many others)

Cobec pushes you to step outside of your comfort zone. This fast paced environment empowers managers to develop and improve the talent of their employees. If you enjoy learning new things and pushing your own capabilities, then this is the company for you!

Cons

None that I can think of at this time!

Cobec Consulting Response

Jun 12, 2017 – CEO

Great benefits for our employees are a priority at Cobec. Great to hear that it is being noticed and mentioned! If at anytime you do come across a "Con", please feel free to contact me directly so we... More

2. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They have a very flexible working environment. There is a great benefits package. The corporate culture is very friendly and welcoming. The company is performing strong and growing steadily.

Cons

Sometimes projects tend to get a little unorganized or change abruptly.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Cobec Consulting Response

Jun 12, 2017 – CEO

Thank you for your feedback! We are always happy to hear the culture at Cobec is what our employees enjoy, but the work is just as important. If you find at anytime a project could be handled better... More