Cobec Consulting Principal Consultant Reviews

Updated Aug 7, 2019

Cobec Consulting President Michael G. Paul II
Michael G. Paul II
  1. "Outstanding Place To Work"

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Cobec Consulting has an intelligent, creative, and diverse workforce. Leadership encourages a collaborative environment, where the cumulative team effort results in exceptional product delivery. A truly unique work environment and culture which leads to professional fulfillment.

Cons

Anything that can be considered a con, Cobec works to continuously improve. No complaints.

2. "An Awesome Place to Work"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Cobec has created a family-like environment where hard work and new ideas are truly appreciated. Leadership empowers employees across the firm and everyone provides top-notch support to clients and each other. Cobec has a very flexible working environment and great benefits including team building events, gifts, and family activities. I have worked for a variety of public and private organizations and none comes close to Cobec!

Cons

It’s refreshing that Cobec hires for the long term, not just for a contract. The only downside for me is that I didn’t make the move to Cobec sooner.

Continue reading

Cobec Consulting Response

May 18, 2018CEO

What a great review with such amazing feedback! Thank you! We work really hard to create a positive and rewarding place to work. If you ever feel we can do something better, please let me know!

3. "A Washingtonian Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Cobec Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Cobec truly is a great place to work. Management encourages employees to maintain a healthy work/life balance. The folks here are all talented and work cooperatively to meet our deliverables. Management encourages active participation in professional organizations and pays for certifications. Cobec is also socially conscience and supports Hurricane Relief, Hunger and other causes. At the end of the day, folks don't rush home. Many of the folks stick around and socialize together.

Cons

Right now we have one primary customer, with multiple contracts. Management is working hard to win new contracts with other agencies.

Cobec Consulting Response

May 18, 2018CEO

Everyone deserves a work/life balance - Thank you for recognizing that we actually believe in it! We recently won a prime contract with NASA - a step in the right direction for diversification!

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews