Cobec Consulting Consultant Principal Reviews

Updated Dec 8, 2020

5.0
Cobec Consulting Chief Executive Officer  Michael G. Paul II
Michael G. Paul II

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year
    Featured Review

Cobec Consulting Is Second To None !!

Dec 8, 2020 - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

While having to admit that I haven't worked at every company operating out there, I can't imagine a work experience being better or more rewarding. The elements that make a company a dream to work for are the principles the founders built this company around, and its leadership continues to nurture and grow. Cobec has gone beyond providing a culture of work/life balance, but of work/life satisfaction, with employee engagement in the workplace, fun in the workplace and out, and social responsibility in the community as well. In addition to transparency between leadership and staff, there is collaboration and teaming throughout the organization that is unparalleled. Round this out with talented staff, flexibility in schedule and remote locations, and opportunities to provide customers with top notch solutions to their challenges , you have the makings of a place that...dare I repeat myself, is second to none!!

Cons

There are none experienced to date.

CEO

Wow - what an amazing and detailed review - thank you! And thanks for also recognizing our focus on work/life integration as well - resulting in work/life satisfaction for you. 2020 has been a challenging year for many of us, and to hear you speak so highly about collaboration, teamwork, and transparency is very humbling.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Dec 3, 2020 - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management is personable and accessible, employee feedback is valued, dynamic work environment and great social scene, flexible work schedules, nice benefits

Cons

Requirements for promotion are not well defined, currently a fairly limited portfolio of customers

Continue reading

CEO

Expanding our customer porfolio and improving our career ladder are both goals in 2021. Thank you for believing in us!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Outstanding Place To Work

Aug 7, 2019 - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cobec Consulting has an intelligent, creative, and diverse workforce. Leadership encourages a collaborative environment, where the cumulative team effort results in exceptional product delivery. A truly unique work environment and culture which leads to professional fulfillment.

Cons

Anything that can be considered a con, Cobec works to continuously improve. No complaints.

CEO

Thanks for providing a great review!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great work/life balance

Mar 13, 2019 - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some companies say they promote a healthy work/life balance but they don't. Cobec is a rarity in that they truly believe it and encourage it. Cobec is a small company that empowers employees and trusts them to do their jobs. Although the government shutdown hurt the company financially, Cobec survived and NOBODY was asked to leave. Excellent benefits.

Cons

Very reliant on FAA for work, but management is making strides to expand the business base.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

An Awesome Place to Work

Apr 13, 2018 - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cobec has created a family-like environment where hard work and new ideas are truly appreciated. Leadership empowers employees across the firm and everyone provides top-notch support to clients and each other. Cobec has a very flexible working environment and great benefits including team building events, gifts, and family activities. I have worked for a variety of public and private organizations and none comes close to Cobec!

Cons

It’s refreshing that Cobec hires for the long term, not just for a contract. The only downside for me is that I didn’t make the move to Cobec sooner.

Continue reading

CEO

What a great review with such amazing feedback! Thank you! We work really hard to create a positive and rewarding place to work. If you ever feel we can do something better, please let me know!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A Washingtonian Great Place to Work

Feb 22, 2018 - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cobec truly is a great place to work. Management encourages employees to maintain a healthy work/life balance. The folks here are all talented and work cooperatively to meet our deliverables. Management encourages active participation in professional organizations and pays for certifications. Cobec is also socially conscience and supports Hurricane Relief, Hunger and other causes. At the end of the day, folks don't rush home. Many of the folks stick around and socialize together.

Cons

Right now we have one primary customer, with multiple contracts. Management is working hard to win new contracts with other agencies.

CEO

Everyone deserves a work/life balance - Thank you for recognizing that we actually believe in it! We recently won a prime contract with NASA - a step in the right direction for diversification!

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews