Cover image for Cobec Consulting

132 Comments

Consulting

434.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Cobec Consulting~818419
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Cobec Consulting? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Cobec Consulting employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for!

Mar 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Cobec's work culture is casual, fun, and inclusive. Cobec focuses on the employee experience and makes a great effort to consistently plan team-building events and wellness activities. Cobec's facility is brand-new, high-tech, and modern. It features a kitchen, cafe/bar and there's a shared rooftop.

Cons

Most employees work remotely these days, so the office can be a little too quiet for those who seek daily human interaction. Even still, it's not so bad.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place to Work!

Mar 23, 2022 - Senior Director in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Many companies say that their employees are the most important resource, but they don't really mean it. At Cobec, they do! The benefits are great and the work environment is outstanding. The work/life balance is something management cares about and the hybrid work model (home and office) is tremendously flexible.,

Cons

There are no cons to working at Cobec

3. Join the Cobec Consulting team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Company

Oct 27, 2021 - Domain Expert in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful coworkers, management cares about employees wellbeing

Cons

Management communication is not frequent enough and in some cases not timely.

CEO

Thank you so much for the great review! Feedback is very important to us and inherent in our culture. If you feel comfortable, please reach out to me directly so that we can address the communication issue. Thanks, Michael

5. 5.0

Love it

Aug 13, 2021 - Contractor in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company leadership has a focus on the employees and individual teams work well together.

Cons

Haven't been able to go into the office for a year

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Overall Very Nice

Jun 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful company culture, great benefits, and good cooperation between teams. Information is shared across groups and projects so it feel like we're all working towards the same goals.

Cons

I feel they've embraced the horizontal management system a bit too much. Sometimes it feels like there isn't enough or clear leadership and it also makes it harder to find out how to advance in the company. While it's great for collaboration on projects, it's not ideal for someone who likes more structure in their work environment and clear direction. They sometimes talk big ideas and concepts but I don't often see follow-through that actually feels like it has an impact on my job.

7. 5.0

Great team

Mar 22, 2021 - Data Scientist
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are so nice and helpful at Cobec. And among all the interviews I had, the Cobec's team was very professional and at the same friendly.

Cons

Nothing to mention at this time.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Company

Feb 4, 2021 - Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive senior leadership, extremely intelligent colleagues, excellent work-life balance, freedom to structure your own development

Cons

The only con would be the lack of formalized training, but that is currently being worked on.

CEO

Thank you for recognizing the importance of culture and employees at Cobec! We strive to provide an environment where you can bring your "whole self" to work and feel human. We appreciate your feedback!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Cobec Consulting Is Second To None !!

Dec 8, 2020 - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

While having to admit that I haven't worked at every company operating out there, I can't imagine a work experience being better or more rewarding. The elements that make a company a dream to work for are the principles the founders built this company around, and its leadership continues to nurture and grow. Cobec has gone beyond providing a culture of work/life balance, but of work/life satisfaction, with employee engagement in the workplace, fun in the workplace and out, and social responsibility in the community as well. In addition to transparency between leadership and staff, there is collaboration and teaming throughout the organization that is unparalleled. Round this out with talented staff, flexibility in schedule and remote locations, and opportunities to provide customers with top notch solutions to their challenges , you have the makings of a place that...dare I repeat myself, is second to none!!

Cons

There are none experienced to date.

CEO

Wow - what an amazing and detailed review - thank you! And thanks for also recognizing our focus on work/life integration as well - resulting in work/life satisfaction for you. 2020 has been a challenging year for many of us, and to hear you speak so highly about collaboration, teamwork, and transparency is very humbling.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Dec 3, 2020 - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management is personable and accessible, employee feedback is valued, dynamic work environment and great social scene, flexible work schedules, nice benefits

Cons

Requirements for promotion are not well defined, currently a fairly limited portfolio of customers

CEO

Expanding our customer porfolio and improving our career ladder are both goals in 2021. Thank you for believing in us!

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great work place

Oct 13, 2020 - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, fantastic people, emphasis on work/life balance

Cons

No cons for the company

CEO

Thanks for providing a great review and being a loyal Cobecian!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Reviews
</>Embed

Cobec Consulting Reviews FAQs

Cobec Consulting has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 38 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at Cobec Consulting to a friend and 93% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Cobec Consulting employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Cobec Consulting. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

96% of Cobec Consulting employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cobec Consulting 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Cobec Consulting to be senior leadership, management, benefits and the cons to be compensation, career development.

Popular Careers with Cobec Consulting Job Seekers