KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Overall Very Nice

Jun 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful company culture, great benefits, and good cooperation between teams. Information is shared across groups and projects so it feel like we're all working towards the same goals.

Cons

I feel they've embraced the horizontal management system a bit too much. Sometimes it feels like there isn't enough or clear leadership and it also makes it harder to find out how to advance in the company. While it's great for collaboration on projects, it's not ideal for someone who likes more structure in their work environment and clear direction. They sometimes talk big ideas and concepts but I don't often see follow-through that actually feels like it has an impact on my job.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great team

Mar 22, 2021 - Data Scientist
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are so nice and helpful at Cobec. And among all the interviews I had, the Cobec's team was very professional and at the same friendly.

Cons

Nothing to mention at this time.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Company

Feb 4, 2021 - Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive senior leadership, extremely intelligent colleagues, excellent work-life balance, freedom to structure your own development

Cons

The only con would be the lack of formalized training, but that is currently being worked on.

CEO

Thank you for recognizing the importance of culture and employees at Cobec! We strive to provide an environment where you can bring your "whole self" to work and feel human. We appreciate your feedback!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee
    Featured Review

Cobec Consulting Is Second To None !!

Dec 8, 2020 - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

While having to admit that I haven't worked at every company operating out there, I can't imagine a work experience being better or more rewarding. The elements that make a company a dream to work for are the principles the founders built this company around, and its leadership continues to nurture and grow. Cobec has gone beyond providing a culture of work/life balance, but of work/life satisfaction, with employee engagement in the workplace, fun in the workplace and out, and social responsibility in the community as well. In addition to transparency between leadership and staff, there is collaboration and teaming throughout the organization that is unparalleled. Round this out with talented staff, flexibility in schedule and remote locations, and opportunities to provide customers with top notch solutions to their challenges , you have the makings of a place that...dare I repeat myself, is second to none!!

Cons

There are none experienced to date.

CEO

Wow - what an amazing and detailed review - thank you! And thanks for also recognizing our focus on work/life integration as well - resulting in work/life satisfaction for you. 2020 has been a challenging year for many of us, and to hear you speak so highly about collaboration, teamwork, and transparency is very humbling.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Dec 3, 2020 - Principal Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management is personable and accessible, employee feedback is valued, dynamic work environment and great social scene, flexible work schedules, nice benefits

Cons

Requirements for promotion are not well defined, currently a fairly limited portfolio of customers

CEO

Expanding our customer porfolio and improving our career ladder are both goals in 2021. Thank you for believing in us!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

great job

Oct 24, 2020 - Purchasing Assistant in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

friendly and helpful, great experience learned

Cons

none really great place to work

CEO

Thanks for sharing but I have a feeling you meant to review Cobec Engineering (https://www.cobeceng.com). By looking at the website and all the awards, including CSR and sustainability activities, Cobec Engineering also appears to be a great company! Cheers from the other side of the Atlantic!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great work place

Oct 13, 2020 - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, fantastic people, emphasis on work/life balance

Cons

No cons for the company

CEO

Thanks for providing a great review and being a loyal Cobecian!

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Job, Supportive Team

Sep 27, 2020 - Analyst in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive Management, Work Independently, Performance Based Awards

Cons

No notable cons, would apply again if there were two of me!

CEO

We also wish there were two of you! Thanks for leaving us a great review!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Sep 26, 2020 - Analyst in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance, management is really engaged in the individual

Cons

Bonus structure based on title not input and work

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The true culmination of work/life balance, interesting work, cool clientele & upward mobility.

Aug 2, 2020 - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Amazing Benefits -People first methodology isn’t just hot air, they go above and beyond to make employees happy & comfy -Everyone seems to be actual friends, feels like a family -Competitive Pay

Cons

-Very steep learning curve, if you aren’t familiar with FAA it will take some time to learn it

CEO

Thanks for the great review! Our people and culture are top priorities - we'll make sure not to lose sight of that as we grow!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Reviews