KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Cocoon Childcare Reviews

Updated Oct 22, 2021

Found 6 of over 7 reviews

4.4

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,873

959 Comments

Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Friendly, Welcoming Place to Work

Oct 22, 2021 - Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I found this company a very supportive, friendly and welcoming environment across the board. Huge staff pride across the organisation, who work hard and support each other at every level and this is reflected by managements recognition and rewards for the teams. Great place to work

Cons

none that I can see......

Cocoon Childcare Response

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate your input, we take all of our reviews on Glassdoor onboard. We are proud of our welcoming and supportive environment, we're so glad you had such a positive experience :)

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Oct 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a company staff are really well looked after, I love that there is so much room for growth and all the extra training provided

Cons

No Cons in this company

Cocoon Childcare Response

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate your input, we take all of our reviews on Glassdoor onboard. We are committed to Continuous Professional Development and we encourage internal applications for our promotion opportunities. We're glad you are having such a positive experience with us :)

3. 5.0
    Current Employee
    Featured Review

Lovely work environment

Oct 20, 2021 - Childcare Practitioner in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pros - the people. There is a really strong team spirit at Cocoon, with some really passionate and talented Childcare professionals. Management is supportive, understanding and fair. I love the multicultural team, I think that this adds to the inclusive atmosphere in the centres. I have made some some lifelong friendships at Cocoon. As Cocoon is a large company, there are always opportunities for career progression and they tend to promote internally, which makes this a fantastic company to develop professionally. There are many long-term employees here, who have started as Childcare Practitioners and have worked their way up to a management level. There is a high-quality level of care here, with a curriculum that is very child centred and which follows the interests of the children. Overall, a lovely work environment.

Cons

No cons, a really nice place to work!

Cocoon Childcare Response

Thank you so much for your heartfelt review, we really appreciate your feedback. We are glad that you have enjoyed your experience in Cocoon! Employee wellness is a priority for us here in Cocoon; we strive to create a welcoming, supportive and inclusive environment in our centres. Career development is a strong focus in Cocoon, which is why we have our Employee Development Programme in place. We love to see our team reach their career goals and are very proud of our employee retention rate. Thank you for lovely comment :)

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to work

Oct 15, 2021 - Childcare Practitioner in Tallaght, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great atmosphere Management are really supportive Children are engaged and curriculum is really good

Cons

the commute is a little long.

5. 2.0
    Current Temporary Employee

Good start

Oct 14, 2021 - Early Childhood Educator in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Progressive and forward thinking company

Cons

Bad rate of pay Staff under appreciated

6. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great company to work for

Mar 31, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very supportive management team and Head office team are very visabke and approachable

Cons

Hard to keep fully staffed so sometimes overtime is needed

Cocoon Childcare Response

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate your input, we take all of our reviews on Glassdoor onboard. We're glad you are having such a positive experience with us :)

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews

Cocoon Childcare Reviews FAQs

82% of Cocoon Childcare employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cocoon Childcare 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Cocoon Childcare to be culture, management, career development and the cons to be compensation .