Found 244 of over 6K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Coforge
Hi fishes, Can you please help out to choose the company to join in terms of culture, work environment, policy, work life balance and job security. YOE: 6.1 Tech Stack : Azure IOT and .Net Core Coforge offer :27.5 fixed with one lakh joining bonus Mphasis offer : 32 fixed with one lakh joining bonus Basically looking for stability at least next 4 to 5 year. Please help me out.
Business Technology Analyst
If anyone wants to do freelancing on java stack please ping me Tata Consultancy Infosys Wipro Accenture Tech Mahindra HCL Technologies Cognizant JPMorgan Chase Deloitte EY Oracle Koch Delta Air Lines BCG GAMMA Goldman Sachs Coforge Zensar Technologies Ltd Birlasoft Synchrony
Hi Everyone, I need your suggestion in terms of joining the new organisation, basically to understand few things about work culture, learning opportunities, job security, hike and wlb. I am holding offer from Coforge and ITC infotech, so which one I should consider by looking above factors?
Got a burning question about Coforge? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Coforge employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work life balance and learning" (in 476 reviews)
- "Its quite interesting and inspiring with high focus of employee satisfaction and transparancy.Work culture is also so good ." (in 245 reviews)
- "Work Environment is good and friendly" (in 180 reviews)
- "Campus is good and very well maintained" (in 153 reviews)
- "Good Campus and working environment." (in 120 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Coforge and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "no work life"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Apr 3, 2017Senior Systems EngineerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsGreater Noida
some of the benefits of NIIT are - Long list of projects (although still using old tools or technologies, but slowly they are updating themselves) - Really happening place ( so many parties, festival celebration, fun activities) - Good HR policies ( for few projects, only management is BOSS as con) but still good HRs. - Good infrastructure and grading system - Good onsite opportunities - Good hike process and promotion ( and very clear process) - cafeteria ( one of the best specially in Greater Noida office) transport service again one of the best
- Not good starting salary - Does not matter what is your technology be ready to switch your technology once your project is over - Micro management for few projects - There is no work life balance for few support project
- 3.0Jul 24, 2019Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
multiple trainings scheduled for employees from time to time flexibility at work place
zero work life balance (depends on your project though) a lot of the staff is either a fresher or incompetent no budget allocated for team building activities