Found 863 of over 6K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Coforge
Business Technology Analyst
If anyone wants to do freelancing on java stack please ping me Tata Consultancy Infosys Wipro Accenture Tech Mahindra HCL Technologies Cognizant JPMorgan Chase Deloitte EY Oracle Koch Delta Air Lines BCG GAMMA Goldman Sachs Coforge Zensar Technologies Ltd Birlasoft Synchrony
Hi Everyone, I need your suggestion in terms of joining the new organisation, basically to understand few things about work culture, learning opportunities, job security, hike and wlb. I am holding offer from Coforge and ITC infotech, so which one I should consider by looking above factors?
Got a burning question about Coforge? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Coforge employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good work life balance and learning" (in 480 reviews)
- "Its quite interesting and inspiring with high focus of employee satisfaction and transparancy.Work culture is also so good ." (in 240 reviews)
- "Work Environment is good and friendly" (in 179 reviews)
- "Campus is good and very well maintained" (in 153 reviews)
- "Good infrastructure and working environment" (in 119 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Coforge and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Feb 22, 2021Senior Automation Test EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsGreater Noida
1. Great Campus and Infrastructure with facilities like Gym, Yoga, Swimming pool area etc. 2. The overall work life balance is good but that depends on which project you are working in as Coforge has multiple projects. 3. The working environment is good. 4. Transport facility is also provided by the company. 5. The company also conducts various team building activities.
1. Work pressure 2. Salary Packages
- 1.0Apr 30, 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearGurgaon, Haryana
Better exposure to latest tech than other MNCs.
Bad compensation structure. A hefty amount they give as variable compensation , but it depends if the business unit you are assigned to work is eligible for vcs or not , and if not forget about your variable compensation you are not getting it and they won't tell you this before joining. Bad appraisals : Even after getting an excellent rating in YERs , appraisal is not even 1%. Very Bad Work Life Balance : Even after completing your shift hours you are expected to be there for calls / meetings almost everyday. It might depend upon your work area or team but have seen it almost in all the teams. Bad work environment : Higher management / HRs are easily approachable but just in saying. Too much effort to increase company reputation.7Coforge Response5mo
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We have taken note of your feedback and will be sharing this with the management. Please speak to your HR Business Partner to discuss this further.
- 1.0Mar 15, 2022Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee
Gifts delivered and work from home option is available
Client is very stubborn. Projects like Sabre is going to take 12 hours a day .No work life balance. If you raise your voice they will force you to adjust in that environment only .If you have no option and need to join this organization choose your project wisely.
- 5.0Dec 20, 2021Program ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBengaluru
I have been associated with Coforge for over 3 years on Full time role - The organization is growing exponentially and the opportunities are growing at same speed - Organization provides regular communications , listen to , consider employee ideas and continuously encourage employees both professionally and personally - Employees are treated as assets and actually respected - Organization provides ample support for personal time and respects the work life balance - Our clients are top name brands and we do incredible things that impact the way business is done across the world. - This is a place which I call return to your friends every day , apart of work have gala time with my friends rather than collogues, it is a closely knit culture
No Organization is perfect and at the rate we are growing , its important for me to not hung up on what is not perfect as I believe perfection is a journey and not destination I like the mindset that the organization and employees are open for agree to any disagreement's and still work towards a common goal
- 5.0May 3, 2022Technical AnalystCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearGreater Noida
MNC environment with employee friendly policy. Good work life balance since company allow WFH till yet is also one of the employee first policy. Self training programs in company portal allows everyone to get updated.
Not Found Yet in 6 months.
- 4.0Aug 4, 2021Programmer AnalystFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsMontreal, QC
The work is very challenging but also very rewarding. Compensation is good and it has some of the best employee programs that I've ever seen.
Poor work life balance atleast in some new groups.Sometimes it's easy to get lost in a company of this size. This is a company of over-achievers and if that's not your mindset you may get left in the dust.
- 1.0May 23, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
Decent hike during hiring and no other perks of benefits
Bossy managers treats employees like slaves. Does not care the work life balance of employees No hike will be given once you join..Reasons given are really bad. 1Billion and iPad for all employees is just for namesake. Instead of providing hike they have given 30k ipad. it's a one time investment from company side.5Coforge Response4mo
We regret that the experience you had wasn't the best. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We take such concerns very seriously and will be sharing this with the management.
- 3.0Mar 27, 2015Middle ManagementFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsNoida
The quality of people is not too great so you can outshine most. The work life balance is good as the pressure is limited
Highly irresponsible senior management. Most of them have formed a habit of sycophancy which inculcates down to lower levels. There is no scope for innovation and functional people. The company is basically a body shop for low end tech work controlled by the clients.