The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Cogent Infotech Corp? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Cogent Infotech Corp employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Training is good" (in 15 reviews)
- "Management is very good." (in 15 reviews)
- "People genuinely care here and take the time to get to know you and help you in every aspect." (in 12 reviews)
- "Salary and incentive policy is good." (in 10 reviews)
- "I really appreciate the opportunity for taking one of the best training in U.S, the professional help to find me a wonderful job, all the hard work to get my H1" (in 9 reviews)
- "bad pay, bad benefits, including Visa Sponsorship" (in 4 reviews)
Found 263 of over 288 reviews
Updated Sep 22, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Aug 10, 2023Proposal ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPittsburgh, PA
New Opportunities, better compensation and benefits.
There are no Cons found so far. Management team is always open to resolve any challenges.
Cogent Infotech Corp Reviews FAQs
Cogent Infotech Corp has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 288 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at Cogent Infotech Corp to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
88% of Cogent Infotech Corp employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cogent Infotech Corp 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.