KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Cogent Infotech Corp Reviews

Updated Oct 12, 2021

Found 231 of over 246 reviews

4.7
Cogent Infotech Corp President and Co-Founder Manu Mehta (no image)
Manu Mehta
Pros
  • "Good training program for new employee(in 10 reviews)

• "Open door policies, better opportunities to grow, pretty good working environment(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Its a fast growing company so administrative related things sometimes fall through the cracks(in 3 reviews)

• "I got nothing to complain about(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good Consulting Firm

Oct 12, 2021 - Software Developer in Orlando, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked with the company for more than 4yrs as a full time employee. It has big clients with long term projects. Never had any issues with payrolls and they helped me out with critical immigration issues. There are always opportunities to learn new technologies and grow your career at the company.

Cons

It's a good company to start your career.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company to work and grow

Sep 20, 2021 - Technical Recruiter in Pittsburgh, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at Cogent Infotech for the last one year. From my own experience, I will tell you about Cogent:  Supportive Management  Less work pressure  Good incentive plan  Timely appraisal (During Covid, when every company fired their employee, Cogent gives timely appraisal to every one depending on their performance) That’s what an employee need from their company. You can join Cogent Infotech for a Work-Life balance. At the end, I will thank to my Manager (Hartinder Kaur) who support and helped me out in every situation.

Cons

NONE AS OF NOW .

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best working culture

Sep 17, 2021 - Team Lead in Philadelphia, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Salary and incentive policy is good. Overall very good culture.

Cons

There is no downsides in this compnay

4. 5.0

Review

Business Outlook

Pros

Team managers and team mates are helpful enough to accomplish the task.

Cons

as of now i don't have any cons to mention.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Healthy and Amicable work environment

Sep 17, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Pittsburgh, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working with Cogent, I would appreciate it's amicable working environment and the equal opportunity to learn and grow to everyone. Supportive Team and the manager who are always ready for your help, in terms of new learning or motivation or mentoring as well.

Cons

About cons, I would say, I have not found any.

6. 5.0

Good Work-Life Balance

Business Outlook

Pros

My manager plays both the roles of a leader and a mentor. My team members are Friendly and helpful. The work from home option provides a work-life balance. A very well-focused, goal-oriented organization committed to goals and has all the capabilities to achieve them. Mission-Driven, Directed to a purpose. A must join Organization with great management and great staff.

Cons

Don't have any so far.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

helpful management, friendly people, scope for individual performance

Sep 17, 2021 - Professional Recruiter in Pittsburgh, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment and an amazing and supportive team, On job training is provided, Company policies are good and there are no bonds. Skill development and learning opportunities. helpful management, friendly people, scope for individual performance

Cons

No cons as such, everything is fine

8. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Business Outlook

Pros

Probably one of the best working environments I've experienced since I've began working. The culture here is family oriented, friendly, yet extremely focused, and driven.

Cons

Nothing, everything is good here

9. 5.0

Best US Staffing Company

Sep 15, 2021 - Senior Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am loving to work here in a very helpful environment, Also The Management supports their employees so well. Growth is here

Cons

Incentive plans are not that much effective but overall I like the company

10. 5.0

Best Workplace

Sep 15, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Pittsburgh, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Grateful to start my journey as a Recruiter with Cogent!!! It’s been almost two years, I’m working with this great organization Cogent InfoTech. I would definitely want to mention about my wonderful journey here. I was a naïve in US Staffing however, this company has inculcate professionalism and required job related skills with helped me to become versatile and boosted my strengths. I would really recommend you to join Cogent if you are looking for an organization that can pay you “Your Real Worth”. Not just this, their lucrative incentive plans as well quarterly rewards and recognitions are also very eye catchy. And I am proud to be part of such a marvelous organization which always stand strongly with their employees even in this pandemic situation also. There were no layoffs or salary deduction even you won’t believe they were still providing the incentives according to the policy. Thumbs up to the friendly work environment, disciplined work ethics and surely to the organization I can really rely on. Undoubtedly I would stay here for as much long as I can. #BestOrganization

Cons

I don't find any loophole in the working of the Cogent/

Viewing 1 - 10 of 231 Reviews