Cognizant Technology Solutions Employee Reviews about "nothing to say"
74% would recommend to a friend
(33 total reviews)
80% approve of CEO
What people are saying about Cognizant Technology Solutions
16 days ago
What would you do in my situation. So I’m US-based functional lead and was a senior associate during my whole tenure at cognizant for one client. Due to budget cuts at that client, this summer I was placed on the bench where I was for the month of August. In September, I was placed in a new role with a new client at the manager level. I am being billed at manager level but still being paid at SA level. I have the cost break down for the client in my inbox. Contd…Cognizant
a month ago
I was part of the wave of people who were integrated into cognizant through an acquisition of my original company that I got hired by. This week we were informed we would be following cognizant PTO policy which is 15 days. Almost everyone who came to be part of cognizant through an acquisition had unlimited PTO or 2x as many PTO days prior to the acquisition. It feels illegal for cognizant to enforce a policy which decreases total compensation, can't believe they're getting away with it.
Jobs in Tech
3 months ago
Hi Fishes, I got an offer from Accenture for level 10 management with 93% total hike. I have 2.5 years of experience and am currently working from home at my native place. Cognizant, as of now for my project has never called to office. Neither they have sent us any plans of future. I know that Accenture has 2-3 days work from office policy. For that, I need to shift to pune. But the salary difference is of 25k which I think will be gone in cost of living in Pune. I am confused now. Need help!
Got a burning question about Cognizant Technology Solutions? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Cognizant Technology Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "work life balance is good and it also depends on the team and project you are working in" (in 6164 reviews)
- "Still there a good work culture but it is not as good as it was in 2010s." (in 4616 reviews)
- "Good work Environment as compared to other Peer Companies and provides the needed Benefits to employees." (in 2053 reviews)
- "culture is the best at the company and and good work ethics at the company and so on" (in 1693 reviews)
- "Good benefits and they emphasize on learning that they will reimburse you for any learning you do outside of the company" (in 1393 reviews)
- "Salary is less for people who stay there for long time with more years of experience" (in 3669 reviews)
- "The management is poor as it's a big company and has to manage a lot of things" (in 2637 reviews)
- "+ Easy to get lost in the crowd if you dont have a good manager pushing your case" (in 1293 reviews)
- "think they’re paying less compared to the market rate the bonus and salary hike is also limited" (in 1168 reviews)
- "No salary hike and rating system is not transparent" (in 1146 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Cognizant Technology Solutions and is not affected by filters.
Found 33 of over 90K reviews
Updated Nov 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "nothing to say"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Jul 25, 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsChennai
Good work Environment and culture depends upon project and team.
Nothing to say make sure that at least one task/work done by anyone is propagated and reach to senior management.
- 2.0Mar 29, 2019Senior Systems EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearChennai
Good work culture and nothing more to say.. better place for people with good experience in some tech.
No work life balance, worst politics inside management. Moreover people inside management will try to play with a employee career. To be precise they will ruin the career. These apply perfectly for infrastructure IT operations for fresher folks. Over time one might not gain anything out of the regular work. Since politics plays a major role buttering works a lot than doing project work
- 3.0Apr 12, 2021AssociateFormer Employee, more than 1 yearCoimbatore
Nothing much to say about the worst office space
there are many cons.. full politics in work place and less salary compare to other companies