Cohn & Wolfe "senior management" Reviews | Glassdoor

Cohn & Wolfe Employee Reviews about "senior management"

Found 133 reviews

3.5
Donna Imperato
Cons

Reviews about "senior management"

Return to all Reviews

"Run...dont walk!"

Former Employee - Vice President in New York, NY

I worked at Cohn & Wolfe full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Nothing comes to my mind

Cons

Lack of organization Everyone speaks behind the back of everyone Cliquey CEO cares only about herself Snobbish senior management HR has not value

Advice to Management

What is left to say...you have been running the ship and its profitable on the revenue side but on the inside its rotting. The fish rots from the head down!

Cohn & Wolfe2017-12-28
  2. "Speaking for LA Office Only: Took some time but work, structure, and culture are in a good place."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Cohn & Wolfe full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

This office works tirelessy but still enjoys leisure time in the office. The culture and team work is strong and everyone communicates very well with each other. We reward and remind ourselves of the hard work we do.

Cons

Little room for promotion; seems promotions are given to favorites- people who get ahead are the people looped in with senior management on a friendship level, rather than professional.

Advice to Management

It would be beneficial for executive senior management to communicate with junior staff- I think a simple conversation with junior staff about personal and company goals and projections will provide better direction and insights for the junior level employees.

Cohn & Wolfe2015-03-04

"Creative, Collaborative, Respectful, Employees Empowered and Supported"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Cohn & Wolfe

Pros

I've worked at/with many big firms, like Fleishman-Hillard and Burson Marsteller, where employees are worked to the bone, turnover is high, morale is low, there's a lack of respect and little support, training is non-existent, and there is little to no positive reinforcement for a job well done. C&W is completely the opposite. In the SF office specifically, we're like one big family. People show respect for one another,...

Cons

The biggest con at this time is more about the economy than C&W. The reality is that our clients are unsure of their own job security, and have had budget and staff cuts, so they are working twice as hard themselves. In addition, expectations are high and results need to directly demonstrate how PR has helped drive sales. As a result, we and our clients are having to work longer hours and are under extreme scrutiny...

Advice to Management

Keep your eye on the ball. Continue to be watching both the day-to-day as much as the "what's next" for our clients, our industry and our craft. And don't forget, we all win or lose together so please continue to push for cross-office teaming.

Cohn & Wolfe2009-09-23

"Singapore office"

Former Employee - Manager in Singapore

I worked at Cohn & Wolfe full-time for more than a year

Pros

Global network, easy access to analytics and data intelligence from specialised teams overseas.

Cons

Better worklife experience is needed Leadership from senior management would be beneficial

Advice to Management

You need to listen more to your teams

Cohn & Wolfe2018-02-09
  5. "Creative people, misguided management"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in

I have been working at Cohn & Wolfe

Pros

The agency abounds with creative people, and creative thinking is encouraged. Pay and benefits are very competitive.

Cons

Senior management doesn't always recognize the unique talents and expertise of people at the account level.

Advice to Management

Get to know your people's individuals strengths better.

Cohn & Wolfe2012-01-06
  6. "Overall, the company provided a developmental opportunity but growth potential was limited."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in

I worked at Cohn & Wolfe

Pros

fun client accounts to work on, small account teams create equal opportunity for idea generation, relaxed work environment, friendly co-workers

Cons

Very little feedback on work, degree of unprofessionalism, few upward growth possibilities, low morale, young senior management, lack of communication to junior staff

Advice to Management

Decisions that affect junior to mid-level staff should be delivered in a timely manner, not left until the last minute.

Cohn & Wolfe2011-07-09