CoinJolt Reviews in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

New York City, NY Area

5.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Simple, reliable, scalable, and consistent - that’s what I look for in passive investments"

Former Employee - Balrain Hassan in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Balrain Hassan in New York, NY

I worked at CoinJolt (More than 5 years)

Pros

Simple, reliable, scalable, and consistent - that’s what I look for in passive investments and CoinJolt continues to deliver. They do the heavy lifting, generating competitive returns for investors in the form of both cash and peace of mind.

Since my first investment with Coinjolt, their team has taken the time to meet and explain every detail and question I have had. Over the years, I have invested a significant part of my retirement with them. CoinJolt has delivered more than I have expected. I hope for many more good years.

Thank you for being my investment choice.

Cons

I own numerous investments in cryptocurrency and very rarely invest with others as a purely passive investor. They convinced me too, even when I didn't want to invest, but am I sure glad they did!

Advice to Management

Keep doing a great job!

"Great team environment, with amazing people and inspired overarching morals"

Current Employee - Customer Support in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Customer Support in New York, NY

I have been working at CoinJolt full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Team environment means working with a massive team with great policies and procedures. Amazing customer service applications and management systems.

Cons

Have to be proactive at all times to ensure perfect customer service. Have to take initiative and go out of your way for the customer to exceed expectations. Always follow through.

Advice to Management

Your role is to work with others, to help them be productive and effective.