Cole Hair Transplant Reviews | Glassdoor

1.0
John P. Cole

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"RUN"

I worked at Cole Hair Transplant (Less than a year)

Pros

The only positive about this place is that it pays well, but the cons outway this by a long shot.

Cons

If you're looking for a place with a high turnover rate, this place is for you. If you want your anxiety level to increase, this place is for you. If you want to work somewhere where you're not valued as an emplyee, this place is for you. If you want a man yelling at you or your co-workers almost daily, this place is for you...

The ForHair Clinic is always hiring because they're also always firing people or people are leaving! God bless anybody who's ever worked here. The big boss himself is lowkey racist. I've heard him bash Hispanics and Muslims at work. Top that off with an environment where he's constantly complaining about filling his calendar with appointments and then when it is full, he complains about it being too full.

Simply put...if you encounter a job at this place, most likely it would be posted on Ziprecruiter, don't even bother.

"Abusive and extremely hostile work environment"

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Sales Manager in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Cole Hair Transplant full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A true learning experience.

Cons

Daily hostility including verbal and emotional abuse from the owner.

High turnover rate across all levels.

No job security. Many don't make it through their first week in any position.

Compensation is promised and then taken away to avoid paying earned commissions.

Decisions are made daily and sometimes by the minute affecting all areas of performance.

The worst place I have ever worked. I don't even recommend an unemployed person to go to work here.

The negativity is constant and ultimately affects every person in the office.

Disrespectful and hateful to all employees and even to patients in the office. Terrible, crude and inappropriate bedside manner.

No normal hours. Will expect 60+ hours a week and it's never good enough.

No one except the owner can truly make any decisions. Micro management is worse than I have ever seen or heard of. Your ideas are bad ideas and no suggestions go unpunished.

I was there 7 months and it was the longest 7 months of my life.

Advice to Management

Run while you can before you get fired or laid off. Show some respect and encouragement in positive ways to your employees even if it's not being given to you by the owner. He thinks he's a god and doesn't deserve to be able to manage anyone. Horrible person with no regard for anyone or anything. Truly hateful person to work for and has no idea how to run a business and grow the practice.