Coleman Engineering Reviews | Glassdoor

Coleman Engineering Reviews

Found 3 reviews

3.5
Chad Coleman
  1. "One of the best places I've ever worked..."

Current Employee - Project Assistant in Roseville, CA

I have been working at Coleman Engineering part-time for more than a year

Pros

Coleman Engineering is a small water systems engineering firm founded by one of the smartest, nicest guys I've ever met. The group is hard working, fun, and honest. They come to work everyday looking to find the best solutions for their clients, while creating a great office environment. The team are at the top of their game, and looking to expand the business.

Cons

The office is pretty small. Hopefully, the firm will find a new and better space soon.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Seriously, there is an open door policy, with a wealth of knowledge management is willing to share. Plus, the president of the company has with the most calm cool and collected personality, making him very approachable and easy to work with. I know if there's ever an issue, I can talk it over and find a solution with management.

Coleman Engineering2013-08-15
  2. "Overall, Great Place to Work"

I worked at Coleman Engineering

Pros

Interesting work. Because it's a consulting firm, you have a large variety of projects you get to work on. Also, great office atmosphere.

Cons

I wouldn't say this is a con, but consider how much time you may need to put into jobs. I personally loved long hours, but can understand that may not be for everyone.

Coleman Engineering2017-06-27
    • "Bad experience"

Former Employee - Employee in Iron Mountain, MI

I worked at Coleman Engineering full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

People seemed to be nice at first. Flexible schedule a few partners are stand up guys. Most people will do almost anything to get the job done.

Cons

Their is a big disconnect between departments and infighting between some of the partners. Just do be on the wrong side of the infighting as you will be a causality of the battle.

Advice to Management

Be honestand complete performance review so people know where they stand. Actually take the time learn each segment of you business.

Coleman Engineering2015-12-02

Coleman Engineering Response

July 14, 2017Principal

Coleman Engineering, Inc. has one location in Roseville, CA and one Owner/ Department Manager/ Principal Engineer. I think you have posted this to the wrong company.

Found 3 reviews