What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good pay was good and pay rates" (in 559 reviews)
- "Very flexible and good people to work with" (in 256 reviews)
- "Flexible hours and the team can be nice to work with" (in 253 reviews)
- "Great team and the people you work with are super friendly" (in 149 reviews)
- "the team members are great and fun to work with" (in 116 reviews)
- "Poor management and lack of integration" (in 276 reviews)
- "Some managers are bad and disrespectful." (in 209 reviews)
- "No work life balance because you’re always expected to be there early or late and even more when there are visits to the store." (in 68 reviews)
- "Long hours shifts Difficult to get decent hours" (in 51 reviews)
- "My department manager was creepy and refused to use the online shift system so I never knew when I was working if I had a week off and couldn't look at the sheet." (in 37 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Coles and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 4,734 of over 6K reviews
Updated Sep 19, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Apr 20, 2023ManagerCurrent Employee
I did my research ahead of time and loved what the Eye Center of Houston stood for. They give back to the community and I believe that is why they are so successful. The doctors are super knowledgable and the managers are awesome. I will say that not having experience was tough the first few days as I was trying ot learn the terminology, techniques, and patient flow at the same time. But they offered lots of training even to the newbies like me. Love this family.
Not found any yet .
Coles Reviews FAQs
Coles has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 5,675 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Coles to a friend and 54% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
68% of Coles employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Coles 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.