KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 2,490 of over 3,340 reviews

3.9
Collabera CEO Karthik Krishnamurthy
Karthik Krishnamurthy
Pros
  • "Work environment is pretty good(in 181 reviews)

• "Good company & work culture(in 116 reviews)

• Cons
  • "work life balance is good learning skill very good(in 92 reviews)

• "They are playing with the health of their own employees(this is for night shift)(in 40 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Collabera and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 1.0

Horrible

Jul 12, 2021 - AAM
      Business Outlook

Pros

The only pro is that you’re working with young adults

Cons

EVERYTHING. the worst job experience/management/company ever. It’s a ponzie scheme. The corporate equivalent of people selling shampoo on Instagram

Customer Service

Thanks for helping us be aware of your concerns - and we're so sorry to hear we've parted ways with you with these sentiments. We assure you - as you may already know - that Collabera is a global, award-winning company headquartered in Basking Ridge, NJ. As recruiting and job-placement specialists, we enjoy good standing with the BBB, with 30 years of growth and business. That being said, we'd be more than happy to help you with anything we should have done by now, and are also eager to hear details of your concerns, so we can act on meaningful change, as no one should have to feel like this after working with us. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and we'll be sure to do our part. Thanks again!

2. 1.0

Don’t work here

Jun 11, 2021 - Technical Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people… that’s about it

Cons

Everything else. Unhealthy environment. Mentally draining. Poor pay.

3 people found this review helpful

Customer Service

Thank you for your review. If nothing else, we're glad you had the opportunity to meet and work with a great team. Regarding the rest of your feedback, we hear and appreciate it, and we take it all to heart. If you have more you'd like to share, or we can do anything to help you as you offboard, please don't hesitate to let us know at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com. Thanks again, and we wish you the best as your career continues!

3. The latest conversations about Tech

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Beware

May 28, 2021 - Associate Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Occasionally nice coworkers. Other than that, there are no pros.

Cons

Employees are under payed, overworked, and not appreciated. If you reach the "company standards" for success, you are not celebrated. Instead, you're told that you're underperforming and a disappointment.

Customer Service

Thank you for your candid feedback - we feel you resonating through these comments clearly. We also see that you're still working with the team; it's important to us to work with you to turn your experience around while we continue to partner together. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com with specifics about your concerns, and let's both do our part to improve this. Thanks again, and we look forward to hearing from you!

5. 1.0

Fast paced environment

May 26, 2021 - Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Room to grow and fast paced. Fun people to work with

Cons

High turn over rate and unprofessional at times

Customer Service

Thanks for sharing your experience. It's good to hear that, despite it all, you were able to find opportunities to grow with us, found your experience challenging, and enjoyed the team. If you'd like, we're available to hear details about your experience, so we can take more meaningful steps to improve. Additionally, we'd be happy to help you if there's any loose ends that we should be acting on. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and we'll make sure we do our part.

6. 1.0

Do Not Work Here

Apr 26, 2021 - Associate Account Manager in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Mostly recent hard employees, easy to get along with.

Cons

All I can say is run for the hills. The deceptions and lies this company tells to recent college graduates is appalling, nothing like what they talk it up to be. I could provide a laundry list of horrible experiences in that office, all of which could easily result in a lawsuit, ZERO HR presence, terrible management, no career growth opportunities, manipulative team members, and overall extremely toxic work environment. Would never recommend this to anyone looking to start a meaningful career. Already deleted my full experience with this company on all platforms or resumes, would never want to be associated with such a terrible place of work.

3 people found this review helpful
    7. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Stay away from this company

Apr 22, 2021 - Salesforce Developer in Charlotte, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

They have good client base

Cons

There are many cons for this company.

Customer Service

Thank you for your review. If nothing else, we're glad we've been able to connect you with our excellent clients worldwide. As you're a current employee and clearly have concerns, we'd love to connect with you and see how we could help make the rest of your time with us as positive as possible. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and let's work together on this. Thanks again!

8. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Client facing sales role

Apr 20, 2021 - Account Manager in Minneapolis, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good people to work with

Cons

Tough industry as a whole and micromanaged

Customer Service

Thank you for your review! We agree that the industry isn't for everyone, but we're glad we could connect you with good people, and make the experience as positive as possible. If we can help you with anything, please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com. Thanks again!

9. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Sales

Apr 20, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun work environment. Competitive culture

Cons

Low salary, tough fast moving cut throat

Customer Service

Thank you for sharing your experiences! We're glad we kept the environment fun, and that you saw the competitive culture as positive challenge. We hear your constructive criticisms as well, and will pass them along to the team to help us grow. We wish you the best as your career continues!

10. 1.0

Terrible company

Apr 5, 2021 - Project Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

They offered medical insurance and that’s about it

Cons

They cut my pay rate for no reason. The client told me that they never cut it. Zero benefits as well no paid holidays or PTO they also didn’t match 401k and I was given no distribution in my HSA. Never will I work here or another company like them

Customer Service

We're sorry to hear that your experience wasn't nearly the one that you - or we - hoped you'd come away with. This is certainly not the takeaway that we, or any company, would want to leave its teammates with. That being said, have you wrapped everything up with us, or is there anything we should still be helping you with. If so, or even if you'd just like to share details of your experience so we can look into it, please feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com. Either way, thank you for letting us know, and we wish you nothing but the best as you continue with your career.

11. 1.0

Highly DO NOT recommend

Apr 5, 2021 - Associate Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

If I had to be honest, the only pro is becoming a teachers pet to the Manager and he/she will promote ONE associate account manager to account manager and fire the rest.

Cons

Just about everything. No company values. Picks off kids from college that do not know what theyre getting into.

Customer Service

Thank you for sharing your feelings with us - it sounds like a specific experience soured your experience, and we're sorry to hear that. We'd love to get involved and work with you to help find a solution to this. If you feel the same way, or there is anything we should be doing for you as we part ways, please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and we'll make sure we do our part. Thanks again!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,490 Reviews