Collabera Reviews in Tampa, FL | Glassdoor

Tampa, FL Area

1.0
Hiten Patel

Pros
Cons
  • Some work life balance you ll miss (in 26 reviews)

• Long Working Hours & Night Shift can disturb your work & Life Balance (in 25 reviews)

"Unprofessional"

Former Contractor - IT Analyst in Tampa, FL
    Former Contractor - IT Analyst in Tampa, FL

I worked at Collabera as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

They are on top of their prospects every step of the way except for when it really matters.

Cons

The recruiters are inept. Their handling of my contract was a mess from the start. I was cleared to start at JPMC and given an offer letter. I reported and was denied entry. I called that morning and it took them all afternoon to determine that I was not eligible for the job due to a credit issue. I resigned a job to take this one and I didn't get to start.

All of their reps are in India and there is a language barrier as well as a lack of understanding of American hiring practices.

I fully disclosed all of my potential issues and they still moved forward to the point of telling me I was cleared when I was not. Their wages are slightly lower than current market trends, at least in Florida. Unless you are in dire need of a paycheck, avoid them at all costs.

Advice to Management

Get out of the business or learn more about staffing according to US guidelines.

Showing 1 of 716 review