KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Collabera

Engaged Employer

Collabera

Add a Review

Collabera Employee Reviews about "collabera"

Updated Nov 24, 2021

Found 248 of over 3,726 reviews

3.8
Collabera CEO Karthik Krishnamurthy
Karthik Krishnamurthy

What people are saying about Collabera

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Good management and ethics(in 119 reviews)
  • "Good work culture and learning(in 110 reviews)
  • "Great Culture to be part of this is not a place that is constantly breathing down your neck to 'motivate you'.(in 97 reviews)
  • "good people and very understanding(in 82 reviews)
  • "The work environment is good and enjoyable(in 81 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Collabera and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "collabera"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Like family

Aug 31, 2021 - Data Analyst in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I feel very lucky to be part of the Collabera family. The company has a friendly atmosphere and a professional approach to business.

Cons

I have nothing but love for my Collabera family.

2. 1.0
    Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Rampant Unprofessionalism and incompetence

Nov 24, 2021 - Manufacturing Technician V in Corvallis, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

None, other agencies will treat you better. The only benefit from working with them is I had 2 company paid lunches.

Cons

Out of several Contracting companies on the project I worked for collabera paid the least, I had to threaten to quit to get a raise. I was then told not to discuss pay with fellow employees further. Inept HR contacts and would not have the same person for more than a month or two due to them quitting. Sent a coworker of mine my profile instead of her own and did not alert me of this. This profile contained sensitive information. Ignored Oregons OT laws for manufacturing and would regularly change time cards without alerting the employee. I called today regarding proof of employment on my background check and the HR person I spoke to was very short and was very aggressive. Not to mention they out source nearly all contact you will have with the company.

3. 4.0
    Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Good Company Not A Lot Of Contact

Aug 10, 2021 - Administrative Assistant in Palo Alto, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great friendly employees! Found me an excellent job and when that assignment was complete I was immediately placed into another position.

Cons

Collabera has not placed me and I have been looking for months. Never seem to talk to the same person twice and have had many different "supervisor's". Not a lot of jobs or submission of resumes to companies, worried and might have to seek another agency for a job.

Continue reading
  4. 2.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

You’re on your own

Aug 15, 2021 - Communications Manager in Research Triangle Park, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

They Helped me find a job quickly at what was a fair wage……at the time.

Cons

If you work on contract with Collabera, be prepared to be on your own because they will disappear.. if you need them, it takes days for them to call you back and then they’ll tell you they don’t work on your account anymore. Oh and make sure you get paid correctly too.

Continue reading
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

One of the best

Jul 14, 2021 - Software Engineer in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the best companies I have worked in my career so far. Management structure is flat with very little power distance, meaning you can meet and discuss your ideas/concerns with senior management any time! I love the culture, which is open, always willing to learn and improve and greatly focuses on well-being of all its staff. I’m lucky to have a role where I am trusted to lead key projects and contribute in different parts of the business and get to work in an environment where teamwork is pivotal.

Cons

There are zero cons to working at Collabera.

Collabera Response

Customer Service

We think our Chicago team really shines, and we're so glad you feel the same way! It sounds like you've really been enjoying the management team in particular, and have felt appropriately and enjoyably challenged in your day-to-day work with the team. We're glad we can provide a positive, growing environment for you! Thank you so much for three years - and counting - with us!

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Would recommend

Jul 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Clayton, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, good benefits, great management team, nice balance of tasks, opportunity for professional development, management appreciates good attitudes and hard work. The training I received after being hired was excellent and very thorough. It gave me all the tools I needed to grow into a knowledgeable employee who can contribute concretely to the company’s success. When I needed to take time off to care for my family, there were zero issues. My request was accepted and my manager let me know to take as much time as I needed. I had an excellent experience here and would recommend it to others.

Cons

Some of the people I worked with failed to realize that Collabera hires people not only to do their job, but do it well. Things are run in a very specific way here and when employees would come in and try to do things differently, they’d often just get frustrated and leave. I saw it happen time and time again. If you work WITH the system instead of AGAINST it, you’ll have a much more pleasant time here.

Collabera Response

Customer Service

This is an incredibly thoughtful and kind review - thank you so much for brightening our day by sharing your experience with our Clayton, MO team! We're glad you weren't wanting for anything, in terms of training, support, or the tools you needed to succeed, during your year with us. We're glad you felt this level of success - and who knows? Maybe we can do it again sometime!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Better than what I thought at first

Jun 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, Optional[CO]
    Business Outlook

Pros

Wasn’t sure what I should come to expect after combing through all of the reviews. But heck, after a short time here I knew that Collabera was one of the good ones. They kept every promise they made to me during the interview process. Furthermore, everyone was super friendly and helpful. I won’t lie and claim I wasn’t at least a little bit apprehensive about working for this company but based off of the way I’ve been treated thus far I can say with confidence that I had nothing to fear.

Cons

Seems to me that some of the negatively charged reviews were probably employees pissed about one thing or another. Couldn’t even begin to tell you whether or not they’re justified but I still say give Collabera a chance.