Collabera Employee Reviews about "long working hours"

Updated Jan 9, 2021

3.8
Collabera CEO Karthik Krishnamurthy
Karthik Krishnamurthy
Pros
  • "Work environment is pretty good(in 181 reviews)

• "Good company & work culture(in 116 reviews)

• Cons
  • "work life balance is good learning skill very good(in 92 reviews)

• "They are playing with the health of their own employees(this is for night shift)(in 40 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Collabera and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "long working hours"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work.

Mar 8, 2019 - Technical Recruiter in Basking Ridge, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive environment, great place to work

Cons

Long working hours and work life balance

4 people found this review helpful

Customer Service

Thanks for the kind yet constructive feedback! We would love to hear more of your experiences so we can use it to continue to improve our business. Please contact us with your thoughts at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com. We'd be very grateful!

2. 4.0

TR

Oct 25, 2015 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very good work environment Good management Managers are cooperative and helping Open door policy Good Incentive

Cons

No CAB facility Should made smoking zones Food is not that good No focus on training of existing employees Long working hours

Customer Service

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - both the praise and constructive criticism! We're happy to know that you're finding a good fit with the work environment and our management team. Please feel free to send any other thoughts and ideas along to BusinessExcellence@collabera.com!

3. 5.0

Delivery Manager

Jan 17, 2016 -  in Baroda, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Dynamic & competitive environment - Cultural values which increases employee connect - A transparent management

Cons

- Long working hours - High expectations

Customer Service

Thanks for your great review! It really makes our day to know that our efforts to create a great workplace are recognized and appreciated! We also appreciate the feedback -- please contact us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com if you'd like to send along any details!

4. 4.0

Technical Consultant

Feb 21, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good working environment and excellent peers

Cons

More working hours and less employee flexibilty

Customer Service

Thanks for this feedback, we take every review as a piece of learning advice to better training opportunities for our teams. If you'd care to talk more about your concerns, please email us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com - thanks!

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place to Work

Oct 5, 2016 -  in Morristown, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Work Culture and Environment

Cons

Long Working Hours & Night Shift can disturb your work & Life Balance

Customer Service

Thanks for your great review! We're so glad you've enjoyed your experience working with us, and we're happy to have you on board in Morristown.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Work Review

May 4, 2017 - Technical Recruiter in Jersey City, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best place to work in staffing industry. It includes environment, mentors, growth etc.

Cons

Long working hours in night shift

Customer Service

Thank for the kind words on your experience with us in Jersey City! We value your input and are interested in gathering a few more details about your experience. Would you please contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com? Thank you!

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Join only if you are able to work in night and handle pressure.

Dec 8, 2020 - Technical Recruiter in Vadodara
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun working, good incentives Opportunities provided to work abroad as well

Cons

Long working hours Do not join just because you want to show yourself as placed after college, try for IT companies first.

Customer Service

Thank you for teaming up with our Vadodara office for more than a year! We're glad that you had a fun experience, found great opportunities, and benefitted from our incentives package. We hear your constructive feedback as well, and will certainly pass it along. Thanks again, and we wish you the best!

8. 3.0

Should be employee centric

Jan 9, 2021 - Recruiter in Bangalore
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good organization to start your career. Client hood is good.

Cons

Working hours specially should be reduced. No work life balance. They are playing with the health of their own employees(this is for night shift).

Customer Service

We appreciate the review, and appreciate everything you've shared here. Especially, we're very glad that you've found a good way to start your career as you've worked with us, and that you were connected with clients you value and enjoy. We hear your comments about the work/life balance as well, and will certainly pass them along. If you'd like to share any additional feedback with us, or if there is anything we could/should be doing for you, we'd welcome you reaching out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and we'll definitely do our part to help. Thanks again!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent place to start your career and progress

Oct 26, 2020 - Team Lead in Vadodara
      Business Outlook

Pros

Ample of opportunity, loads of appreciation, Value for employee, Excellent Culture, Very Professional.

Cons

Long working hours and days

Customer Service

Three years - that's fantastic! We're glad you're happy working with us in Vadodara, and that you've been able to grow a new career through us in a positive, appreciative environment. Let's hope this is just the beginning of many more wonderful years!

10. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good organization to work with

Nov 10, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Can improvise with all new learnings

Cons

Working hours might be extended sometimes.

Customer Service

Thank you for your year of hard work with our team! We're glad you got the chance to build your experiences with us, and that you enjoyed your time as you did so. Please keep us in mind the next time you're making a new move in your career!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 76 Reviews