KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Collabera

Is this your company?

Collabera

Add a Review

Collabera Employee Reviews about "work culture"

Updated Nov 28, 2021

Found 139 of over 3,455 reviews

3.8
Collabera CEO Karthik Krishnamurthy
Karthik Krishnamurthy
Pros
  • "Superp work environment abd understanding staff(in 220 reviews)

• "Highly Recommended work culture is really good(in 139 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Couldn’t even begin to tell you whether or not they’re justified but I still say give Collabera a chance(in 248 reviews)

• "work life balance is difficult to start with(in 113 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

313 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Collabera and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work culture"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Contractor

Good place to work

Aug 26, 2021 - Business Data Analyst in Charlotte, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Was on contract with end client through Collabera. Good work culture. Good pay. Recruiters and Management are really nice.

Cons

Never had an bad experience

2. 3.0
      Current Employee

Good starting job out of college

Feb 21, 2021 - Account Manager in Saint Louis, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

work culture, opportunity to make money

Cons

Too much turnover, leadership changes, low base salary

Customer Service

Thank you for working with our great team in St. Louis - we're always so glad to give new professionals the opportunity to build their careers as we succeed together. Be sure to keep in touch with your team leaders with feedback as it comes up - we want to keep you happy and growing for years to come!

3. 5.0
      Former Contractor

Have very nice experience

Oct 17, 2020 - Qyality Assurance Specialist in Virginia Beach, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay, leaves, staff, managers, work culture

Cons

Nothing that I faced while I was working

4. 5.0

Great place to work!

Jan 9, 2020 - Associate Marketing Manager in Basking Ridge, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been at Collabera for almost 5 years and have nothing but great things to say about the company. Starting as an intern to earning my spot on the management team, shows the growth opportunities that Collabera has to offer. With the supportive work culture, employees are given the right tools and trainings to succeed. Another pro is Collabera's culture. Whether you're connecting with colleagues in your own office or colleagues across the globe, you'll notice how friendly, passionate, and motivated everyone is. Collabera's culture is truly contagious. I'm proud to be part of an organization that cares about it's people and treats you like family.

Cons

Of course with any management position you will face some challenges. However, there is very little I can complain about. I wish that the public would see more positive feedback on what an awesome company we are versus reading the negative reviews of a few select people.

Customer Service

Five years - that's a big accomplishment! Thank you for trusting the start of your career with us, and for rocking it from intern to management! We're so grateful for our team in Basking Ridge, and for your efforts to help make that a reality! Thanks for giving us all a big smile today!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Career Growth

May 1, 2020 - Accounts Manager in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great commission structure and work culture. Nothing like I have ever seen before. If you want to grow within a company, this would be a company for you.

Cons

Some starting base salaries may be low. But the commission structure makes up for the salary and some.

Customer Service

Hey, thanks for this! Our team in Chicago is really great, and we know that this review will really brighten their day. We're glad your first year crushed it, and we hope to keep growing and doing great things together for a long time. Wishing you the best!

6. 5.0
      Former Employee

Good Company to start your career with and grow as a professional

Oct 13, 2016 - Lead - Staffing in Morristown, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

I worked with Collabera from 2012 to 20016. Good Company to start your career with and grow as a professional. Energetic work culture. Nice infrastructure. A good place for insanely competitive workaholic people people. If you are aggressive in nature and Love your goal and Worried about your dreams than join Collabera. They will take care of your goal and dreams

Cons

You work for any company in the world there will be something which u dont like it. Nothing to say.....

4 people found this review helpful

Customer Service

Thank you for your review! We're so glad that we were able to help you jump start your career with opportunities to grow professionally. We wish you a successful and fulfilling career!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Account Manager

Feb 27, 2017 - Account Manager in Des Plaines, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Love the work culture, so much room for growth! Very fun yet time to be a Collabra employee! Great management, great office and everyone wants you to succeed.

Cons

No cons for me! Love to work here!

2 people found this review helpful

Customer Service

Thank you for the glowing review of your experience with us! We're so glad that you've found such a satisfying work environment with us, and we're glad to have you on board!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Collabera - the BEST company to work for in the U.S.

Feb 12, 2018 - Vice President in Charlotte, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. compensation & benefits 2. work culture & growth opportunities 3. executive leadership support

Cons

at times, too fast paced

Continue reading
    9. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

a great global experience

Jun 30, 2015 - Account Manager in Raleigh, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

best work culture motivating management nice incentives

Cons

work - life balance last minute pressure

Continue reading
      1 person found this review helpful

Customer Service

We are very flattered by your kind words about Collabera. We aim to ensure that each and everyone is more than satisfied and your favorable review lets us know that we are doing our jobs right. Thanks again, and we hope you continue working with us. If you ever need to get in touch with us, feel free to contact us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com

10. 4.0