KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Collabera

Is this your company?

Collabera

Add a Review

Collabera Employee Reviews about "work environment"

Updated Jan 6, 2021

3.8
Collabera CEO Karthik Krishnamurthy
Karthik Krishnamurthy
Pros
  • "Work environment is pretty good(in 181 reviews)

• "Good company & work culture(in 116 reviews)

• Cons
  • "work life balance is good learning skill very good(in 92 reviews)

• "They are playing with the health of their own employees(this is for night shift)(in 40 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Collabera and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work environment"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

Wireless Co.

Nov 21, 2020 - Greeter in Springfield, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay. Helpful, courteous, professional staff. Helped get me placed in a good, clean work environment at a quality company when I needed a job.

Cons

Contract job only. Short-term assignment.

Customer Service

We're glad for your glowing review, and helpful criticism! We take all advice to heart, and will be sure to pass it along as well. We hope you continue to enjoy working with our great team in Missouri, and that we're able to keep you happy (and placed in great roles) for years to come!

2. 4.0
      Current Employee

Opportunity for Growth

Oct 29, 2020 - Account Manager in Detroit, MI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Young work environment and advancement opportunity

Cons

Management turnover in my region

2 people found this review helpful

Customer Service

We're so glad you're enjoying working with our Detroit team! There's so much energy there, and many opportunities to grow! Wishing you continued success and a bright future together!

3. 5.0
      Former Intern, less than 1 year

Great work place and culture

Jun 18, 2020 - Marketing Intern in Charlotte, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone at Collabera is welcoming and offers help when it is needed. It is a relaxed, fun work environment and you meet great people. The work hard play hard culture is motivating!

Cons

No cons in my opinion

4. 1.0
      Current Contractor, more than 1 year

A mess

Apr 14, 2020 - Analyst in Mountain View, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Your peers are supportive and workplace chemistry is good. Site POC is approachable. Personally never had problems with work environment.

Cons

You are heavily under represented; HR POC will not help at all with promotion/raises nor will she work with site representative regarding such matters. If you find another role within collabera you would qualify for, no one will actively help you or answer if you reach out.

Customer Service

Thank you for your review, and for bringing this to our attention. It sounds like, in terms of your workplace and site POC, things are going very well - we're so glad to hear that! We're sorry to hear about your experiences with your HR contact - we'd like to hear more, and to help you as we continue working together. If you could, please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com so we can work together right away to help you. Thanks again!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

What you make of it!!!

Aug 6, 2019 - Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

I joined Collabera a little over a year ago and haven't looked back. I went through the AAM program and then was quickly promoted within the year. The growth is there. For a recent college kid who does not know quite what to do it was awesome to join a place where everyone is recent grad or entry level and in the same boat. Everyone there is super cool and the work environment is super positive. People hang outside of work too. The company definitely gives you the tools to be successful but its up to you at the end of they day.

Cons

Staffing is unpredictable in general Its super metrics driven.

Customer Service

We're thrilled that you've found a great start with us! We love when college grads kick off their career with us, while enjoying our positive work culture. We hope you can keep growing with us for a long time to come!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Most money I've ever made in my entire life

Oct 1, 2019 - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Downtown Location Work life balance isn’t only a slogan, employees actually have it. People - you hear laughter and jokes in the office, yet commitment to getting their jobs done. Managers are committed to bettering the working environment for all Lots of opportunity for growth People are who they are, and embrace it.

Cons

If you’re afraid of change, don’t bother

Customer Service

We love our Chicago team too! We're so glad you've found success with us, and that you're happy and thriving. Thanks for giving us a smile today - let's keep doing great things together!

7. 5.0

JUMP Program

May 14, 2019 - Java Developer in Basking Ridge, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment, everyone is welcoming and you really feel like you are part of a team. Specifically in JUMP: You work closely with season professionals and trainers, who help you build skills that you'll take with you for the rest of your career.

Cons

The only real downside is you don't often interact with a lot of different departments.

Customer Service

We're so happy to hear that our JuMP program is exceeding your expectations! Our team at Basking Ridge, NJ is excited to be working with so many promising emerging professionals. Wishing you the best as you continue with the program!

8. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not a good idea

Aug 19, 2019 - Account Manager in Detroit, MI
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Decent work environment 2. OK benefits 3. Flexibility in schedule 4. Good exit policies 5. Decent pay if you are in your early 20s

Cons

Most of this company is bad. I had to rake the mind for the pros above. Overall, this isn't a good place to work, especially given their outdated view of the industry.

5 people found this review helpful

Customer Service

It's good to know that your role met many of the important fundamentals of a good workplace,that you were paid well for your experience level, and that our exit policies helped you leave on happy terms. We're always looking to improve what we do every day, and we'd love to hear your feedback on where we could update our strategies. If you'd like to share more about your experience, we'd be glad to hear it at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com. Thanks so much for sharing your review!

9. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Would not recommend anyone to work here

Aug 7, 2019 - Technical Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is the opportunity to meet some really great friends, especially right after college and going into a younger work environment

Cons

Micromanaged Awful upper management Unprofessional Very hostile work environment Claim to have an open door policy but everyone will know what you said if you do make a complaint Hire people based on looks/their networks Seem to do anything for money, no morals or values Underpaid and overworked (If I could've given it zero stars I would have but I had to put at least one)

6 people found this review helpful

Customer Service

We're so glad you were able to get a strong start in your career and meet excellent people in your industry! It's a shame that the rest of your experience wasn't as fantastic. We'd be very interested in hearing more, and working with you - please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and let's work together to make the best of this.

10. 5.0

Account Manager

Oct 12, 2018 - Account Manager in Des Plaines, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Collabera is a fast growing company that is working everyday make a better working environment for it's employees. Work hard, Play hard is one of the companies core values and this is something that is truly embodied in the Chicagoland offices. Fellow employees are very helpful and are invested in your success. This is by no means an easy job, but if you are looking for an easy job you are not someone Collabera would hire to begin with. You will be challenged and your skills will grow. You get out of it whatever you put into it. I would highly recommend Collabera to anyone who is looking for a career in sales or recruiting!

Cons

If you are a hardworking, competitive individual, there are no negatives!

Customer Service

It sounds like you are tapping into the learning resources to help challenge yourself and grow your skills as an Account Manager and we are so pleased to hear that. Thank you for your feedback and best wishes for continued success in Chicagoland.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 181 Reviews