Collabera Employee Reviews about "work environment"

Updated Nov 20, 2021

Found 242 of over 3,746 reviews

3.8
Collabera CEO Karthik Krishnamurthy
Karthik Krishnamurthy

What people are saying about Collabera

Join the conversation on

Tech

210.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Collabera~13754
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "good salary and(in 132 reviews)
  • "Management is good and supportive(in 122 reviews)
  • "Good work culture and learning(in 106 reviews)
  • "Great Culture to be part of this is not a place that is constantly breathing down your neck to 'motivate you'.(in 95 reviews)
  • "people were great and enjoyable to work with(in 85 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Collabera and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work environment"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A full run-down of the company

Jul 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work Environment Very professional and organized. I have no complaints about the way the company is run or how business is conducted. Workload Intense. Especially in the first year. I’m not sure if my workload went down recently or if I just got used to it, but it feels much more manageable now. Coworkers Good for the most part. I don’t get along with everyone, but we all put our personal feelings aside during work hours and are polite and respectful. I’ve never been disrespected or talked down to by anyone in the company. Pay & Benefits Superb. My starting salary was higher than I was expecting and the benefits are great.

Cons

Work Environment If I’m being nit-picky, we could do with more natural light. Workload Again, it’s a learning curve. If you don’t have what it takes to handle things after the first year, this probably isn’t a good fit for you. Coworkers I have nothing negative to say about the people I work with. Pay & Benefits I mean I wouldn’t turn down a raise if anyone wanted to throw some more money my way.

Customer Service

Our team in Charlotte is really exceptional - and we're glad you're enjoying your time with us, and have adapted and are flourishing with the daily challenges! Thank you for investing three years (and counting!) with us! We hope it's just the start of many more to come together.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

My experience at Collabera

Jul 13, 2021 - Account Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working for Collabera as an Account Manager for more than 2 years. It’s been my favorite place to work so far. Below are a list of reasons why I like working here… - Paperless, which saves me lots of time filing things by hand and looking through filing cabinets for people’s information. Everything is digital. -Management is open to feedback and willing to make changes. -Endless opportunities to learn new skills and try new ways of doing things. -Encouraged to take ownership of my work and my schedule. My manager doesn’t hover and I get to decide what my priorities are each day. -Coworkers are nice and always willing to help out. -Work environment where everyone is treated with equal respect

Cons

Below are a list of things I think the company needs to improve… -Communication between managers and employees. -Healthcare benefits are too expensive. -There isn’t enough diversity in the office.

3 people found this review helpful

Customer Service

High praise! And equally thoughtful constructive feedback - thank you so much for both! We're glad our Charlotte team has delivered with great management, opportunities to grow, and a team where you feel respected and appreciated! We're glad you've enjoyed your first two years - let's make it many more to come!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Collabera Data Analyst

Jul 15, 2021 - Data Analyst in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment and oppurtunities.

Cons

Salary/ pay could be higher

2 people found this review helpful

Customer Service

Thank you for your review! We know the team in Dallas is always glad to get a shout out. Let's keep the good thing going!

4. 3.0
    Current Employee

fine

Jul 27, 2021 - Account Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

good pay and ability to work with any company you want

Cons

horrible management. gender discrimination is real there. very toxic work environment

2 people found this review helpful

Customer Service

Thank you for your review. If nothing else, we're glad that we've been able to provide you with competitive compensation and great career opportunities as we work together with our LA team. However, we also hear, and value, your concerns, and would like to explore this in more detail with you. Please reach out to our team at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and let's do our part to make sure things are going as they should. Thanks again!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Work with a good team

Jul 4, 2021 - Data Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is smart, passionate and down to earth. No ego and a lot of mutual trust creates a great environment to work in.

Cons

Pay isn’t anything spectacular when you’re just starting out.

Customer Service

Thanks for the shout out to our Atlanta team! There's something really special about that team, and we're glad you feel the same way. Thanks for sticking with us so far - we hope we can share many years of success together!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good fun to be had!

Jun 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Collabera is an excellent job for a lot of folks but you have to be willing to work hard and adapt to the work environment you’re placed in or you’re probably not going to last for very long. No one will stop you from taking round about ways of doing things, but you still have to conform to truly adapt. This is a flexible job but you must be equally as flexible.

Cons

You never know what the month will have in store for you.

Customer Service

Thank you for your review, and for your year with our Chicago team! We appreciate your views on work ethic, and that you've found your time with us so far to be productive, successful, and enjoyable. We hope you have a long and exciting future with us!

7. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

extremely low base, don't be surprised when commission doesn't come as quick as they say

Jun 7, 2021 - Account Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

awesome work environment, leadership, fun place to be

Cons

really horrible pay and benefits

1 person found this review helpful

Customer Service

We appreciate the review - and we're so glad that you're enjoying the work culture at our Philadelphia office! We'd love to find ways to help you be even happier as we continue to work together. Is there anything you'd like additional support with? Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and let's work together on that. Thank you!

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Helped me out

May 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Helped me from start to finish to place me in a work environment that suited my schedule. Was at a low point at the time and they really helped me get out of a pinch when I was placed at a good company. The support staff offer the best customer service I’ve ever had the pleasure to experience.

Cons

Short gig but I would have been screwed without it.

Continue reading

Customer Service

Thank you for sharing your great experience with our Atlanta team! We're so glad our team was there to support you and see you through a challenging period. We hope you're doing well now, and thank you again!

9. 4.0
    Former Employee

great experience

May 12, 2021 - Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

work environment was great; had a great balance for working hard and playing hard

Cons

no cons I can think of, it was a great experience

Customer Service

Congrats on a successful internship! We hope we were able to help you kick off a great career!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great job!

Apr 11, 2021 - Customer Service Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay, flexible breaks, can take time off when I need too

Cons

A very nice work environment.

Customer Service

It's exciting to know you've been enjoying working with us! It sounds like you feel well compensated, and able to enjoy a strong work-life balance with a friendly team. We appreciate you letting us know!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 242 Reviews