Collabera Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Jan 23, 2021

3.8
Collabera CEO Karthik Krishnamurthy
Karthik Krishnamurthy
Pros
  • "Work environment is pretty good(in 181 reviews)

• "Good company & work culture(in 116 reviews)

• Cons
  • "work life balance is good learning skill very good(in 92 reviews)

• "They are playing with the health of their own employees(this is for night shift)(in 40 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Collabera and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

Love Working Here

Jul 13, 2020 - Regional Sales Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Environment, Work Life Balance, People!

Cons

I don't have any cons to say at this time

Customer Service

Thank you for your review, and for one year and going strong with our team! We're so glad that your time with us has been so positive for you - we hope to keep the good times going together!

2. 3.0

Good learning experience

Nov 3, 2020 - Associate Account Manager in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and team around then

Cons

Extremely metrics focused and no work life balance

Customer Service

We appreciate your thoughtful feedback - it sounds like you were able to work with a great group, and enjoy a great culture as we worked together. We agree that this is sometimes a competitive industry, and not for everyone, but we do strive to make it a positive experience for everyone. If there's any loose ends you still need help with, or any feedback you'd like to share in greater detail, we'd be glad to hear from you. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and we'll make sure we do our part. Wishing you the best as you continue your career!

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Quick money and good culture

Jul 23, 2020 - Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, Quick money if in a good account with correct resources, perks

Cons

hard to sustain the commission, not great work-life balance

Customer Service

We're glad you've enjoyed working with us so far! If we can ever do anything to make your stay even better, please let us know! Wishing you many happy years of continued collaboration with us!

4. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not a bad first job if you can figure it out yourself

Jan 7, 2020 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

They hire people right out of school, good way to get some experience under your belt. If you have a natural talent for recruiting, you can make a lot in commission.

Cons

Spoke with my Regional Manager about some sexual harassment that I had experienced from a coworker at a gathering out of the office and wasn't taken seriously. He was an Account Manager and I was a Recruiter, so we NEEDED to be able to work together but he completely ignored me (probably out of fear or embarrassment) for months until I left. They drop you in the deep end and you either sink or swim. Don't give you much guidance. The required online training teaches you a certain way of how to do things, and then once you actually start working, your coworkers teach you the right way to do it. Management LOVES to put people on performance plans. 4 people in my small office had been put on one in the 9 months that I worked here. Not much work-life balance. Always expected to respond.

1 person found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Come to Compete and You'll Thrive

Mar 5, 2020 - Account Manager in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Office Environment, Co-Workers, Work life balance and Opportunity for Success and Advancement

Cons

Need to be patient and overcommunicate with clients

Customer Service

Thank you for your time and dedication to us so far - we appreciate it, and hope we can continue our positive experience together for a very long time! We also appreciate the kind words about our Atlanta office - we love the positive and productive work environment there, and the incredible people on the team as well! Thanks again, and all the best to you!

6. 5.0

Great company!

Jan 23, 2020 - Account Manager in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Houston office has some great people to work with, management is great, good work/life balance, fun after work activities

Cons

None that I can think of

Customer Service

Our Houston office is fantastic - we're so glad you've had the opportunity to experience and enjoy it so far! We hope we can be successful together for much longer to come!

7. 2.0

There are better options

Apr 2, 2020 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

open office, competitive pay, opportunity to grow

Cons

lack of leadership, lack of work/life balance, opportunities for growth are stronger elsewhere

3 people found this review helpful

Customer Service

We appreciate this thoughtful review - and we're glad you found an opportunity to grow with us while being compensated well for your efforts. We're always looking for ways to grow ourselves, and we're grateful for your feedback. We'll take it to heart, and we wish you the best as you continue your career!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Most money I've ever made in my entire life

Oct 1, 2019 - Technical Recruiter in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Downtown Location Work life balance isn’t only a slogan, employees actually have it. People - you hear laughter and jokes in the office, yet commitment to getting their jobs done. Managers are committed to bettering the working environment for all Lots of opportunity for growth People are who they are, and embrace it.

Cons

If you’re afraid of change, don’t bother

Customer Service

We love our Chicago team too! We're so glad you've found success with us, and that you're happy and thriving. Thanks for giving us a smile today - let's keep doing great things together!

9. 2.0

Good Culture, Poor Balance

Mar 5, 2020 - Technical Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture was great; competitive atmosphere, employees were kind and helpful.

Cons

Poor work-life balance, long hours, high rate of turnover.

5 people found this review helpful

Customer Service

We're grateful for your thoughtful review - we take all criticism to heart, and we'll be sure to pass this along to help us grow. Along with that, we're so glad about the positives we've been able to provide for you - a positive work culture with great people is something we strive for every day. Thank you again, and if there's ever anything we can do to help you, we invite you to reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com so we can move on that right away.

10. 2.0

Stay Away

Nov 11, 2019 - Account Manager in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work/life balance (more so because this was barely monitored)

Cons

Zero organization The business model was non-existent People were running around office barefoot all the time It felt like a sorority and not a place of business Upper leadership is corrupt and only looking out for the top performers Music blaring at all times. How are you supposed to work when profanity is blaring

5 people found this review helpful

Customer Service

Thanks for sharing your experience - we're sorry that your time with us wasn't what you'd hoped for. We appreciate the feedback, and would love to hear more, especially if there's anything we can help you with. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and let's work together on this!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 163 Reviews