Collaborative Solutions Reviews

3.6
Collaborative Solutions CEO Carroll Ross
Carroll Ross
Pros
Cons
  • "The work/life balance is great if you can do those two things(in 11 reviews)

• "Not much thought on career paths for internal employees(in 9 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Great Company to Work For and Grow Your Career"

Current Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Collaborative Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Unlimited PTO (make sure you request it far enough in advance), competitive pay, generous bonus plan, comprehensive benefits, paid training and certifications, work from home, travel, flexible for the most part. As a consultant you have to manage your time well and know when to say no to work that you cannot handle. CS is very responsive and seems to genuinely care more about having you as an employee than overbooking you with work. Everyone I’ve met so far has been incredibly helpful and kind. My manager asks me about my career goals and actively tries to help me get there. I’m learning a lot and can feel a little overwhelmed at times, but Collaborative is such a supportive environment. I honestly didn’t know I could be so happy in a career that pays so well!

Cons

No cons about CS, but you need to be organized and manage your time well. The work/life balance is great if you can do those two things.

Collaborative Solutions2019-06-21

June 21, 2019Director, People Services

Thank you for this review! It is true that the leaders of Collaborative truly do care that you feel supported, well balanced, and encouraged to reach your career goals. We are pleased to hear you are so happy as a Collabie and appreciate you taking the time to share it!

"Great Company!"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Collaborative Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Salary, work/life balance, genuinely cares about employees

Cons

Quite honestly I have not experienced anything negative

Collaborative Solutions2020-04-09

April 21, 2020Director, People Services

We are so glad that you are enjoying your time at Collaborative. You are correct, we do genuinely care about our Collabies and seeing reviews like these make our day. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!

3. "Great job for recent college graduate"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant - Financial in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Collaborative Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Autonomy over work, great benefits (work from home)

Cons

Company Culture events are executive-centric.

Collaborative Solutions2020-05-23

May 26, 2020Director, People Services

Thank you for this review. We are so glad to hear great feedback from one of our Associates, as we work hard to ensure your entry into consulting is a positive one. We also appreciate your advice and will be sure to pass along. Keep the feedback coming as management and leadership is always here to listen!

4. "Overall : Good"

Current Employee - Integration Consultant

I have been working at Collaborative Solutions full-time

Pros

Nice place to work, collaborate and learn

Cons

Not much to tell, Would get used to it.

Collaborative Solutions2020-05-19

May 20, 2020Director, People Services

We are glad to hear that your time as a Collabie has been a positive one! We strive to offer a workplace that is collaborative and supports learning, so we are appreciative of employees who maximize their experience. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review!

"Disingenuous"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant

I have been working at Collaborative Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good base pay, lots of positive vibes coming from the back office

Cons

Disorganized, no clear direction or leadership. Could tell something was up pre-acquisition by Cognizant

Collaborative Solutions2020-05-11

May 15, 2020Director, People Services

This saddens us to see from a current employee, as we truly care about each of our Collabies. We encourage you to share your feedback with your manager, and even leadership, as it is always our goal to listen, answer questions, and calm concerns you may have, especially about Collaborative joining the Cognizant family of companies. We hope that in doing so, you’ll see that there is a clear direction that includes great opportunities for our Collabie family. Thank you.

"The people I work with are amazing, work-life balance is great"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Collaborative Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexibility, great people, I feel cared about as a human being.

Cons

Growing pains mean that we are currently working out the kinks in our systems and processes. But this can be a good thing if you like that type of environment!

Collaborative Solutions2020-03-14

March 19, 2020Director, People Services

Thanks for the review, Collabie! We are so happy to hear that your experience at Collaborative has been such a positive one and couldn't agree more that we truly have great people! We appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you as part of the family!

"Lots of reviews from the talent acquisition team"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I worked at Collaborative Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Very thorough interview process and opportunity to grow the business.

Cons

I have a an extremely deep network inside Workday and CS is only used as a last resort. The sales leadership is a I'll equipped to lead a marching band let alone a sales team and drive pipeline growth.

Collaborative Solutions2020-04-18

April 21, 2020Director, People Services

We are sorry to see this review from a former Collabie. With our culture of feedback, we invite employees to express their thoughts on any and all aspects of the company, as we are always open to improvements and wish this could have been addressed during your time with Collaborative. Best of luck to you and your future endeavors.

8. "Employee Review"

Current Employee - Software Developer in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at Collaborative Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good company to work as consultant.

Cons

No cons as of now.

Collaborative Solutions2020-02-15

"Top Notch"

I have been working at Collaborative Solutions

Pros

Collaborative is by far the best company I have worked for. The culture and caring management really lives up to the hype. I have yet to meet an unkind person in this company (that’s because they don’t exist) and feel completely supported and valued. No finger pointing or bus throwing to be found here!

Cons

The company is growing rapidly, and while a good thing, they are admittedly a bit behind in keeping up with internal processes and assets. However, management listens and takes suggestions very seriously so I know they are aware and working on this.

Collaborative Solutions2020-01-16

January 17, 2020Director, People Services

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We are so pleased to hear the culture and people are contributing to a positive experience at Collaborative and that you know leadership strives to listen to employees and continue to evolve based on feedback. We appreciate you sharing!

"CS"

I worked at Collaborative Solutions for more than 3 years

Pros

Pay, internal tools , internal project tools

Cons

Would like to see diversity not just women in leadership Roles but women of color. Too much focus on utilization , hard to stay focus and do good job when upper management focuses on this.

Collaborative Solutions2020-01-29

January 30, 2020Director, People Services

We are saddened by this outlook from a long-time Collabie and would like to learn more to turn things around. Our employees are our priority, which is why we strive to be a great workplace for all. We strongly encourage you to have open and honest conversations with your manager about your feelings, as it is only with this feedback that we can continue to grow and improve.

Found 169 reviews