Cover image for Collaborative Solutions

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Collaborative Solutions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good

Nov 1, 2022 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company I work for is good.

Cons

The company I work for can always be better.

Collaborative Solutions Response

Thank you for this review! We are always looking for ways to make Collaborative an even better place to work and encourage you to share any feedback with your manager, or People Services.

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fine

Oct 19, 2022 - Associate Account Manager in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Overall it was okay, fine even. It was fine

Cons

Work work work and no reward

Collaborative Solutions Response

We are saddened to hear of your mixed emotions as a current Collabie and would like the opportunity to improve your experience. Our employees are our priority, which is why we strive to create a positive workplace that drives employee success and recognition. We encourage you to share this feedback with your manager, or People Services, in order to learn more and turn your experience around. Thank you for taking the time to review Collaborative Solutions.

3. Join the Collaborative Solutions team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Sep 28, 2022 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family oriented and you can't beat the benefits!!

Cons

Some employees are very set in their ways and not open to outside perspectives.

Collaborative Solutions Response

As a current Collabie, we are glad to hear there are several aspects of Collaborative you are enjoying, like our benefits and family-friendly workplace. We strongly encourage employees to have open and honest conversations with their manager or Peoples Services about any concerns, as it is only with this feedback that we can continue to grow and improve. Thank you for your review. We wish you continued success and happiness as a Collabie!

5. 5.0

Finance

Sep 28, 2022 - Principal Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employee friendly company. Encourages remote working

Cons

Nothing so far as i know

Collaborative Solutions Response

Thank you for taking the time to review Collaborative Solutions! We appreciate your positive feedback!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great WLB

Aug 24, 2022 - Manager - Consulting Services
    Business Outlook

Pros

1) Great WLB 2) Value our opinions 3) Collaborative teams who are always willing to help 4) Great Asset Library

Cons

1) When it's busy, it's busy so it can feel overwhelming. The down time always offsets though. 2) Although the company tries really hard with D&I, it would be nice to see more POC in management positions and as the head of D&I

1 person found this review helpful

Administrator

Thank you for your review! As a current Collabie of more than six years, we are happy to see that you feel Collaborative is a great place to work with helpful resources and a great work-life balance. We value your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve and encourage you to share this feedback with your manager, or People Servies if that's more comfortable for you.

7. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Sometimes you get recognized for your achievenments and sometimes you don't

Aug 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company for work Life balance Really encourages PTO The people here are great very nice and willing to give advice and hear everyone's opinions on a topic.

Cons

Directors and above are extremely disconnected from the practice and individual accomplishments IDP's are frequent and very nit-picky I made one mistake my first 2 months of being hired and this point has been displayed in 4 separate IDP's despite showing improvement and backing these claims of improvement up with evidence from reflections and customer comments. Pay is slightly below par as compared with other firms Bonuses are literally impossible to reach as you will always be fighting for hours on projects nobody can reach the 75% billable target. The company is entirely remote Teams can be disconnected at times

3 people found this review helpful

Collaborative Solutions Response

As a current Collabie, we are glad to hear there are several aspects of Collaborative Solutions you are enjoying. We appreciate you sharing the great things about our company, like work-life balance, unlimited PTO, and most importantly, our people. At Collaborative, our employees come first, so we encourage you to share your feedback about ways for us to improve with your manager, or People Services, if that's more comfortable for you. Thank you for your review and the opportunity to turn this around.

8. 3.0

Rating

Aug 5, 2022 - BI Developer in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Time management, great place to work

Cons

Salary is very low here

Collaborative Solutions Response

Thank you for your time reviewing Collaborative Solutions. Unfortunately, we believe you may have the wrong company as we do not have any BI Developer positions at Collaborative. There are various companies with similar names to our own and we apologize for any confusion. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

9. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

work and family balance is fair.

Aug 4, 2022 - Care Coordinator in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay is very good.

Cons

The benefits is fair enough.

Collaborative Solutions Response

Thank you for taking the time to review Collaborative Solutions. Unfortunately, we believe you may have the wrong company as we do not have any "Care Coordinator" positions you are referring to in your review. There are various companies with similar names to our own and we apologize for any confusion. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

10. 4.0
    Former Employee

Jul 28, 2022 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Culture at this company

Cons

Comp plan does not align with objectives

Collaborative Solutions Response

Thank you for this review. We appreciate your feedback and time at Collaborative Solutions. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

11. 5.0

Superb company

Jul 11, 2022 - Principal Consultant in Fayetteville, AR
    Business Outlook

Pros

All inclusive culture. Peers that are always willing and able to assist when needed.

Cons

No tuition assistance program or profit sharing opportunities.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 308 Reviews
</>Embed

Collaborative Solutions Reviews FAQs

Collaborative Solutions has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 310 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Collaborative Solutions to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Collaborative Solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Collaborative Solutions. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

82% of Collaborative Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Collaborative Solutions 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Collaborative Solutions to be career development, benefits, culture and the cons to be management .

Popular Careers with Collaborative Solutions Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Collaborative Solutions? Share Your Experiences

Collaborative Solutions Careers

Cover image for Collaborative Solutions

DELIVERING SUCCESSFUL HCM, PAYROLL AND FINANCIALS PROJECTS SINCE THE START. Collaborative Solutions, a Cognizant Company, is a leading...More

• Community
  • Careers
  • Job Preview

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

Logo

12 days ago

Culture
Collabie Kyla Hermelyn shares how a balanced workplace with a collaborative team is key to employee happiness. Learn more about Kyla and her role at Collaborative.
Shared image - Collabie Spotlight: Kyla Hermelyn
Collabie Spotlight: Kyla Hermelyn
blog.collaborativesolutions.com

Collaborative Solutions Photos

+ Add Photo
Collaborative Solutions photo of: Collabies Give Back!
Collaborative Solutions photo of: Employees gather at Collaborative Solution's booth during our 14th Workday Rising!
Collaborative Solutions photo of: We had a blast dancing the night away to great music with our clients, partners, prospects, and Collabies at our Client Appreciation Party during Workday Rising 2022!
Collaborative Solutions photo of: Collabies getting pumped up for our Client Appreciation Party at the House of Blues!
Collaborative Solutions photo of: Manila Culture Club meets up for lunch and a fun day of activities!
Collaborative Solutions photo of: Pleasanton Culture Club meets up for a Phillies baseball game!
Collaborative Solutions photo of: Tampa Collabies compete in a bowling night out!

Expert Career Advice

Workday Logo
Workday

2,794 Reviews
Compare

Glassdoor has 310 Collaborative Solutions reviews submitted anonymously by Collaborative Solutions employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Collaborative Solutions is right for you.