I have been working at Collaborative Systems (Less than a year)
much proficient in letting us go further in our careers
not good for all of those who love spponfeeding
I have been working at Collaborative Systems as a contractor (Less than a year)
Sorry no Pros about this company.
Collaborative is a "MATHLAB" company.We have a great magician in collaborative.He's none other than Mr. Keshav Tirumalsetty. He never follow his rules.Collaborative is not a reputed company.Students my advice to you.Please It's scrap,don't keep hopes on this fraud company.Please be carefull. This a worst company i have came across.This company is not a trust worthy com.He's a totally a money minded person.So please be carefull with him.If you really want a very frustrated life, career and wants your life to suck then dont look for any other.Just go ahead and join this company.We have seen lot of animal lover's,but this keshav is a women lover.He appoints beautiful and gorgeous women as their staff and time pass with them.He always gives his best benifits to the beautiful women in his company.So girls please be carefull and think once before joining this company.My advice to you keshav,It's better to change your company to a escort company.There is no culture and values in this company.I am the best example.
Advice to Management
To whom should i give advice.To give advice there should be a management.It's all a fake management.
I worked at Collaborative Systems as a contractor (More than 3 years)
Nothing here to say about Pros
Firstly this company charges u extra amount to give u required documents for the OPT Students for STEm EXTENSIOn..The Company OWNER or CEo or PRESIDENT whoever he just sucks the blood of Employee payments were not on right time he will charge complete fees for the H!B visa's but he will not file ur H1B petition and will not provide you any info of ur H1B file like case no,case status etc.Students please dont trust these kind of CHEAP Companies. STUDENTS ARE SITTING IDLE FROM MORE THAN A YEAR WHO GOT STUDCKED WITH THIS COMPANY .iAM PLANNING TO REPORT TO uscis SOON.
Advice to Management
PLEASE DONT CHARGE EXTRA MONEY FROM STUDENTS FOR THEIR STEM EXTENSION AND FOR H1B VISA FILE.
Comfortable Training Schedules
Guest house and travel allowance
Very good training an lab facility.
Easy immigration procedures
We would like more remote trainings
I have been working at Collaborative Systems full-time (More than a year)
The technology that this company trains in is WebSphere skills. It provides long term project opportunties. More than anything, stability is what I was looking for and was happy my friend refered me to them.
Delay in selection process. Please improve on it.
I have been working at Collaborative Systems full-time (More than 3 years)
- Collaborative is truly a team oriented environment. One of the reviews described the company as 'cut-throat' when my experience could not be further from it. The success of implementations and day to day activities relies heavily on teamwork. As is often the case, the success of the team dictates the success of individuals involved.
- While it depends on the client, there is flexibility around travel amounts. As someone who typically does not want to travel, I am associated with low travel projects allowing me to work from home and maintain the work-family relationship.
- Plenty of educational opportunities after starting. The organization wants you to continue developing and refining skills.
- 'Collaborative University' provides a great outlet for employees to not only further their knowledge, but also share knowledge to others and better the Collaborative Ecosystem.
- Through there is substantial growth, the personal attention we experience on a day to day basis really lets you know the Company cares about employees. This is seen by both senior level management as well as individual contributors.
- The employee perks are also generous compared to other companies I've worked for. This includes unlimited PTO, company sponsored events, and their overall charitable nature. The company cares both about the employee and events in the employee's life outside of work.
- I have had no cons over the previous three years at the company. I hope to continue and grow my career with Collaborative for many years.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?