Collective Bias Reviews

Updated Jan 10, 2020

Collective Bias CEO Bill Sussman
Bill Sussman
Pros
  • "Offers a great work life balance and the work is pretty cool(in 8 reviews)

• "Dog friendly, and lots of new things going on every day(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "As always with a fast-growing startup, there are growing pains(in 5 reviews)

• "Sometimes with Social Media, you will need to work some late hours or answer something over the weekend(in 3 reviews)

1. "Great Culture!"

5.0

I have been working at Collective Bias full-time

Pros

Flexibility, work-life balance and great company culture!

Cons

Since we have been acquired it is harder to have more clear communication.

Collective Bias2019-03-20
  2. "Great Flexibility"

I have been working at Collective Bias full-time

Pros

Flexibility, great culture, work-life balance

Cons

Transition from a smaller company to a larger company during acquisition process brought natural changes, but management does a good job at addressing changes/questions.

Collective Bias2020-01-11
  3. "Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Collective Bias full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great people/management, awesome vacation time, some awesome accounts.

Cons

Pay and lack of bonuses or cost of living increase.

Collective Bias2019-03-19
  4. "Fabulous"

5.0

I worked at Collective Bias

Pros

Such a great place to work!

Cons

Not really.. I don’t have anything bad to say

Collective Bias2018-12-21

"Dumpster Fire of a Failed and Broken Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rogers, AR

I have been working at Collective Bias full-time

Pros

There are no pros anymore, the petulantly ineffectual and monstrously Dilbertian parent company known as Inmar made sure of that.

Cons

Collective Bias is no longer Collective Bias but a carcass of its former self, in the process of being hollowed out and absorbed by Inmar until there's nothing left but broken bones and broken dreams. The people who continue to manage what's left of its dead and nearly buried self have no vision, no willingness to listen to people's concerns about products that are out of date or aren't working, and remain stubbornly or blithely unaware of CB's industry-lagging situation. This entire dumpster fire of a garbage company is a nightmare of cliques, mistrust, poor communication, heads in the sand, and atrocious favoritism. The fact that they've been in business for almost 9 years... in SOCIAL MEDIA... and have not ONCE significantly changed their product offerings, delivery, or business tactics says all you need to know. Even worse, virtually everything told to us about the condition of our sale to Inmar were a pack of outright and disgusting lies. We were assured CB would retain its unique identity and remain independently run, with our distinctive family oriented culture intact. Lies. Almost everything has changed, from virtually eliminating bonuses using accounting tricks, to degrading the quality of our vacation time, healthcare and other benefits that were once superior when they had been handled by CB instead of the corporate borg that is Inmar. It's not a company that will exist much longer. Inmar is following a plan of completely razing CB into the ground (their plan all along) and will likely integrate whatever is left into their HQ's office, since nearly everything is redundant. Resistance is futile. Get out CBers while you can, and never look back.

Collective Bias2018-08-02

"Not what it used to be"

I have been working at Collective Bias full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The people are awesome. Many have been around since the beginning or shortly after. Most truly care about the success of Collective Bias! Their heart and soul is invested in the company.

Cons

At one time this was an amazing company to work for. They were small and cared about the employees. After it was sold, everything changed. The mood is tense. It is all about sales and numbers. They have forgotten the core values and what made us successful. There is no one for the employees to go to with concerns or suggestions. When they are passed on to our managers, no one else listens. Moving up is very rare and not based on time with the company. Hard workers get over looked. Change is happening constantly and we are always the last to know. There is no transparency like their used to be.

Collective Bias2018-07-25

"Social Media"

I worked at Collective Bias full-time for more than a year

Pros

Remote position. It allowed you to work from home.

Cons

None at this time for me.

Collective Bias2018-05-01

"Great Culture"

I have been working at Collective Bias full-time

Pros

Great company culture and very collaborative. Great place to grow

Cons

Recent changes in management leaves some confusion

Collective Bias2018-03-27
  9. "Collective Bias Inc"

I worked at Collective Bias part-time

Pros

Dogs friendly and nice people, fun place and nature of market

Cons

Not a very diverse company

Collective Bias2018-03-27

"Business Dev"

Former Employee - Director

I worked at Collective Bias full-time for more than a year

Pros

Initially seemed like a fun place to work with a great culture that cared about their employees... until the blinders come off.

Cons

Leadership is run by cowardice, literally zero backbone when the rubber meets the road and sales are low... because it is everyone "else's" fault. With Inmar merger it only got worse... just a larger organization with poor leadership & ethics. Management feels demeaning employees by personal attack should somehow motivate and drive better performance. Social Programs they have to sell in to clients are over priced compared to competition by A LOT. CB Company Motto - The Beatings Will Continue Until Moral Improves.

Collective Bias2018-04-13