FilterToronto, ON, Canada Area (Canada)
- Most people are friendly
- Employee gym package for a reasonable price
- Celebrates birthdays regularly
- Habit of promoting people who aren't ready for promotion, then failing to coach them before moving them back to their old job.
- Fire people in the middle of the day and make a big spectacle.
- One day they might say your program is in danger of being downsized. The next, they are awarding you a cash incentive.
- Management are impersonal.
- Poor managers, people who have no business leading others are in positions of power without proper training.
- Many instances of verbal abuse by senior management.
- Very high turn over
Advice to Management
- Don't fire people in the middle of a work day/week. Puts people on edge.
- Pay is not very competitive for the level of work one is expected to perform. Major competitors offer better bonuses and more per hour pay.
- Learn to coach your people better.
- Don't give authority to people who can't handle the pressure and expect them to be good coaches.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?