College Nannies+Sitters+Tutors Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 15, 2019

Found 378 reviews

3.3
Joe Keeley
Pros
  • "Flexible hours work well for me while I am in college(in 30 reviews)

• "Makes a difference in our local community; fun work; flexible schedule; helps families(in 21 reviews)

Cons
  • "If you want a high paid nanny position not a lot are offered through this service(in 39 reviews)

• "They will send you all over the area for VERY low pay(in 21 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"CNST has my back"

I have been working at College Nannies+Sitters+Tutors part-time

Pros

CNST is different from other sites such as Care.com because they provide a personal, customizable, flexible work environment. As a nanny, sometimes I've been put in situations where I didn't feel like the right fit for a kid. Before I was employed by College Nannies/Tutors, this feeling would've put me out of a job. However, with a good manager, I am able to have honest conversations, and if needed, get assigned a new...

Cons

Orientation can be a bit lengthy and training videos are required, but honestly not bad at all.

College Nannies+Sitters+Tutors2019-05-15
  2. "Flexible schedule and supportive staff!"

Current Employee - Nanny/Sitter in Los Gatos, CA

I have been working at College Nannies+Sitters+Tutors part-time for less than a year

Pros

You make your own availability. This works great for me because I already have another job on top of working for CNST. The staff is also super supportive and friendly!

Cons

You don't always get scheduled for work from your availability, however, the more hours you're available, the more work you can receive.

3. "Convenient"

Current Employee - Sitter in Saint Augustine, FL

Pros

I have been working for college nannies sitters and tutors for the past 6 months. I like the flexibility and being able to make my own availability. The families I sit for are very appreciative and friendly when I come over to sit, being that I see many different families, this is helpful for me! The children are all generally well behaved and we wind up having a good time while I’m sitting:)

Cons

The distances I have to go can be far at times, other than that no real complainants.

College Nannies+Sitters+Tutors2019-06-15
  4. "Flexible for students"

Current Employee - Sitter

I have been working at College Nannies+Sitters+Tutors part-time

Pros

great flexibility, you build your schedule, the families that use the service are great, helpful management

Cons

compensation for travel would be nice for far jobs

• "Flexible Schedules"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Pros

I have a full-time job and a part-time job with College Sitters which gives me the flexibility in my schedule that I need. So far I had a very good experience working for this company, families have been super friendly and easy going which makes it pleasant to be around.

Cons

I can't think of any cons at the moment.

College Nannies+Sitters+Tutors2019-06-15
    • "Love working for them!"

Current Employee - College Nanny in Glen Ellyn, IL

I have been working at College Nannies+Sitters+Tutors part-time for more than a year

Pros

The families and children are great! It’s always interesting to see how the children interact with us and I TrueType enjoy being a part of their team. Everyone on the team is super friendly, very helpful and understanding!

Cons

Don’t really have anything bad to say.

College Nannies+Sitters+Tutors2019-06-14
    • "Great Place to Work, Not High-Paying"

Current Employee - Sitter in Glen Ellyn, IL

Pros

The flexible schedule and kind upper level administration make everything very simple and enjoyable.

Cons

The pay is typical for babysitters, but it takes a while to boost your pay.

College Nannies+Sitters+Tutors2019-06-14
    • "Flexible Work Schedule and Great Staff. The Company Always Has Your Back!"

Current Employee - Nanny

Pros

You make your own schedule, flexible work hours (Part Time or Full Time), the staff is always available to answer any of your questions or with any help you may need, and they are very welcoming and always have your back on anything that comes us with a child or at any home you work.

Cons

You will start at minimum wage but you get a pay increase every six months if you have no strikes. It depends on your review as well as on how many families you served. There is also some permanent positions that may come up here and there with a family that will be for more pay.

College Nannies+Sitters+Tutors2019-06-14
    • "Stellar business with great flexibility"

Current Employee - Babysitter in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

They allow for flexible hours, are prompt with communication, and easy to work with.

Cons

No downsides as long as you stay on top of your responsibilities!

• "Great mission"

Current Employee - Manager in Glen Ellyn, IL

I have been working at College Nannies+Sitters+Tutors full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love the mission of Building Stronger Families and am actually being able to achieve that daily. Getting to know the families who enroll with CNS+T and providing them with quality childcare through our technology & hiring process is a great feeling.

Cons

Always looking for high quality nannies & babysitters to meet family's needs.

Found 378 reviews