Colorado Springs Health Partners Reviews | Glassdoor

Rating Trends Rating Trends
Oraida Roman

1. "Good place to work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Colorado Springs Health Partners full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good management team. They care

Cons

Need to look at pay. But that is every where these days.

Advice to Management

None at this time. Just look at pay

Colorado Springs Health Partners Response

Mar 13, 2017 – Recruiter

So glad you’re enjoying your time here at CSHP! Thank you for taking the time to write this review and being a part of our community.

2. "Inconsistencies and Chaos"

Former Employee - Patient Accounts Representative in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Patient Accounts Representative in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Colorado Springs Health Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits are okay. Health insurance they offer is mediocre.

Cons

This company does not have consistency in procedures. Patient Accounts Department is a nightmare. Billing errors abound alibf with coding issues. Training is ineffective and inefficient.

Advice to Management

Get procedures consistent throughout all job types. Provide more thorough training.

Colorado Springs Health Partners Response

Mar 13, 2017 – Recruiter

We want to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We will share these ideas with our management team. Continuous improvement is one of our Core Values, therefore we are always ... More

3. "Great place to work!"

Former Employee - Medical Receptionist/Medical Assistant/Scheduler in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Colorado Springs Health Partners full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Co-workers were like family. My history with this company goes back pretty far, so I saw many milestones as they grew. I gained some great skills and experience.

Cons

There were not many opportunities for advancement.

4. "poor managment"

Former Employee - RMA in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - RMA in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Colorado Springs Health Partners (More than a year)

Pros

Great RMAs, front desk, etc the lower level staff were real nice.

Cons

Management was just plain said. They let the doctors get away with anything.

5. "Not a good place to work - I do not recommend"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Colorado Springs Health Partners (Less than a year)

Pros

None - it was not a positive working experience at all. I would not recommend working here and honestly wouldn't even recommend being a patient here as I have been both, and it was bad all around.

Cons

I do not recommend this place at all. The employees are treated like numbers, the management is terrible and the company culture is non-existent. The compensation is some of the worst I've seen anywhere, the benefits are terrible and costly, and there's no room for growth whatsoever. Physicians were put under absurd direction to ramp up patient visits, disregarding patient satisfaction and putting undue pressure on all staff. Even as a patient myself, I had a terrible experience with several CSHP locations and would never use their medical services either. I saw plenty of unhappy staff as well as numerous HIPAA violations on every occasion I visited a clinic, both as a patient and staff member.

"Medical Assistant"

Former Employee - Medical Assistant in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Medical Assistant in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Colorado Springs Health Partners full-time

Pros

Working with patients who had different needs, meeting interesting doctors and medicine reps, patients appreciating your work for them

Cons

Administration and management treated employees like a number,complains went on paper in a file and ignored,majority of work issues where over seen work ethics were not of high standard

Advice to Management

Listen more to your employees appreciate and give incentives to the staff that really gives there all.

"Scheduler"

Former Employee - Scheduler At the Call Center in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Scheduler At the Call Center in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Colorado Springs Health Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Business Casual attire. Able to wear jeans on Fridays. Monday - Friday sched. Holidays off.

Cons

Everything else. Management plays favorites. Very passive aggressive. Written up for literally being 1 minute late, but NEVER out on time. Always out AFTER 5p. Although they won't say it, 30 min lunches are pretty much mandatory on MOndays.

Advice to Management

Stop playing favorites, grow up. Get rid of the passive aggressive mentality.

"Great place if you can take the drama"

I worked at Colorado Springs Health Partners full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Family atmosphere in most of the offices hence some drama. Large enough company that if not happy in one location can transfer Well established in the Co Springs area. Recently sold to a larger corporation. Fast paced company that tries to keep up with the current employment pay rates.

Cons

Management sometimes could be overbearing not personable. Hours are definitely not flexible.

Advice to Management

Be more family oriented to employees and understand they are human and make some mistakes.

"Interesting company to work for"

Former Employee - Medical Receptionist in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Colorado Springs Health Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Was a busy job, enjoyed seeing the patients, pay was decent, and learned a lot of new things.

Cons

Other employees would purposely withhold information to get you into trouble, no one would train the older staff members on how to use the computer system, and manager picked favorites within the company.

"Don't work there"

Current Employee - Radiologic Technologist in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Radiologic Technologist in Colorado Springs, CO

Pros

In this economy, you have to take what you can get. Outpatient facility - good option over hospitals. Hours are generally M-F, daytime.

Cons

Lowest paying employer around. Pay is unfair and selective. Management does not listen to suggestions. Management does not communicate. Pay freeze was implemented in 2010, but the only way employees heard about it was through the grapevine - no formal notice. Promotions are not given fairly. Benefits keep dwindling every year. X-ray equipment is old. Company will not pay for continuing education, which is a requirement in the radiology field. Company will only pay ASRT dues, nothing more.

Advice to Management

Human resources should keep a short leash on managers pertaining to pay scales, promotions, job titles, reviews. Management should have an open line of communication. Pay scales really need to be revised, and pay needs to be distributed fairly. Continuing education should be paid for as this is a requirement for techs in radiology. Stop cheaping out on employees.