- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Ohio
- - Columbus, OH Area
Found 2 of over 2 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (2 reviews)
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
For a restaurant job, it's a great place to work. Lax environment, no uniforms, free meals, creativity to do your own thing with food specials, no micromanagement, above average pay, cool bosses, locally owned, they do a lot of good work in the community.
Not tons of room for advancement but par for the course in restaurants this size. Some of their locations are open until 2:30am so it's late hours. They're open 7 days a week.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fun environment to work in. Community orientated.
Some locations unorganized and poor marketing.
Columbus Food League Reviews FAQs
100% of Columbus Food League employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Columbus Food League 5 out of 5 for work life balance, 5 for culture and values and 3 for career opportunities.