Columbus McKinnon Accounting Intern Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 2 reviews

5.0
Columbus McKinnon CEO Mark Morelli
Mark Morelli
  1. "Accounting/Data Entry Intern"

Former Employee - Accounting Intern in Getzville, NY

I worked at Columbus McKinnon for more than a year

Pros

Overall my experience at CMCO was extremely positive. The people in the accounting and accounts payable department are extremely knowledgeable in various systems. My experience with CMCO helped my public accounting career a lot as I was "on the other side" of an audit for 2 years with CMCO. This internship was not a "standard internship" as they kept me on for 2 years, until I moved to public accounting. In my time with...

Cons

The CMBIS system was a little outdated, but as I was leaving the SAP system was being fully implemented to replace CMBIS, so I have nothing negative to say about the company or the people I worked with.

Advice to Management

Keep Tom Oddo, Dave Julian, and Mike Hauser as they are a dynamic accounting team with more accounting knowledge than anyone I have ever met. On accounts payable/SAP side, Scott Waggoner is also extremely knowledgeable and helped greatly during my internship. Keep offering these career changing internship opportunities as my experience there was super beneficial to my career.

Columbus McKinnon2017-11-28
  2. "Columbus McKinnon Corporate Office"

Former Employee - Accounting Intern in Getzville, NY

I worked at Columbus McKinnon for more than a year

Pros

All of the people throughout the whole company were great and easy to work with. Internship program really helped prepare me for my full time job. As an intern, we weren't asked to do pointless tasks. We did real work and were involved in all aspects of the accounting duties.

Cons

As an intern, this was the perfect spot for me. I cannot think of a con.

Columbus McKinnon2017-10-04

Columbus McKinnon Response

October 31, 2017Human Resources

We are so happy you had a great experience at Columbus McKinnon. We are proud to offer internships that provide students real learning opportunities and we value your contributions!

Found 2 reviews