KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Part of Xerox
Is this your company?

ComDoc

Add a Review

ComDoc Employee Reviews about "great place"

Updated Oct 31, 2021

Found 7 of over 111 reviews

3.7
ComDoc President Jeremy Wood (no image)
Jeremy Wood
Pros
  • "ComDoc is a great place to work(in 14 reviews)

• "I worked here for some time now and I can honestly say that ComDoc is a GREAT place to work(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Management depends on the regular employees to come up with innovations so that they look like they are doing something(in 4 reviews)

• "The end of month rush, but that's the nature of the business, not ComDoc specific(in 3 reviews)

• Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "great place"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 10 years

ComDoc is in a class of itself with the best team of people to work.

Oct 31, 2021 - Major Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work and great place to be a customer. Amazing culture Truly care about each other, like a family instead of work. Excellent pay Excellent incentives especially President’s Club, been on 17 wonderful trips. Amazing manufactures support

Cons

I can’t think of any!

2. 5.0
      Former Employee

Great Place

Oct 21, 2020 - Supply Chain in North Canton, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Professional Innovative Great place to work People oriented

Cons

No cons to mention No cons to mention

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Account Manager

Aug 19, 2018 - Account Manager in Akron, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work and a great place to be a customer. This statement holds pretty true. This was pretty much my entire professional career out of college. They can really help you grow and they take the time to learn about you and what's important to you in your personal life. Gordy is the ideal role model for a leader. I couldn't have been more proud to represent his company!

Cons

No long term career vision beyond a general territory, for me at least.

HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We agree with you and think that we have some pretty amazing people and leaders in our business. I wish that while you were here we could have dug a little deeper into your career aspirations. With all of our GIS and Xerox contacts and possible opportunities all across the US, I wonder if we could have helped you see and attain a longer term career path within our family. Nonetheless, we want to thank you again for your tenure and wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Good luck.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great place to work, great place to be a customer

Mar 13, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

ComDoc is a great place to work! The managers really care about you and the environment is great overall. There are also many opportunities to learn and grow within the company. The industry is very interesting as well.

Cons

The work can be hard, but the managers make sure you know that your effort and time is appreciated.

HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We agree that ComDoc is a GREAT place to work and that we have some fabulous partners and managers who all genuinely care about each other, and a little extra appreciation never hurt anyone. Being a part of GIS and Xerox, the opportunities for growth are endless, as long as you put in the time and effort. We wish you the best in your career path with ComDoc. Thank you again.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company

Jul 10, 2017 - Accounts Receivable in Uniontown, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

When I just started to work for ComDoc I was very sceptical and I must say I formed this untrusting opinion based on the reviews on glassdoor. I worked here for some time now and I can honestly say that ComDoc is a GREAT place to work. My manager is very supportive, understanding, patient and motivating. I love that here you can be creative and choose the way you want to work without someone watching over your shoulder. Everyone I met here are very accepting and friendly.. and most importantly I am actually, first time in my life, happy to go to work in the morning. What can be better?

Cons

Medical coverage could be better.

1 person found this review helpful

HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for taking a chance on us! We agree 100% with you, ComDoc is FULL of people who care and we have a management group who loves to see their teams thrive and innovate. Thanks for helping to make ComDoc a GREAT Place to Work.

6. 4.0

Great Company

Jan 2, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

It's a great laid back, family atmosphere. They do care about their employees. When you walk in the front door it reads "Great place to work, great place to be a customer. It's true.

Cons

Average at best with compensation. Limited opportunities to move up.

HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and offer your observations. We appreciate the feedback and will continue to look for ways to offer competitive compensation and career development.

7. 4.0

a place to work

Nov 16, 2010 - Account Manager in Cleveland, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

great place to start a career and develop fundamental outside sales skills

Cons

The lack of training and development

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews