KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Part of Xerox
Engaged Employer

ComDoc

Add a Review

ComDoc Employee Reviews about "innovations"

Updated Oct 3, 2019

Found 3 of over 125 reviews

4.2
ComDoc President Jeremy Wood (no image)
Jeremy Wood

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "There is a reason they have turned over the entire management staff and almost the entire major account staff in the past year, those who can leave do as fast as possible.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Too many basic training and events that take away from sales(in 5 reviews)
  • "Entrepreneurial culture and encouragement to do what you think is best for the business can sometimes lead to inconsistent messages/results.(in 4 reviews)
  • "The Branch i work at has a very clear 'Favorites' team that seems to be exempt from many of the weekly expectations everyone else is held to.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Management can be very 'Jekel/Hyde' on a day to day basis, not knowing if you are going to be called on the carpet for having a bad day, or get some honest encouragement/support from leadership.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "innovations"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

A “pretty good” place to work, a great place to be a customer.

Oct 31, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was a good company to work for. The people are what make the company; made quite a few friends while there.

Cons

While having opportunities to create, share, and implement innovations in your department (as well as throughout the entire company) was unique and constructive, the means in which supervision and management forced it on us was overbearing. It took the fun out of coming up with ideas. Think of it as “mandatory volunteerism”. It got old really quickly.

Continue reading

HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and remind us that being a GREAT place to work is (and will always be) a work in progress for some of our partners. We hope that you were able to share your feelings in person before you left and we are sorry that you have chosen to move on but, we want to wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Thank you for your past contributions to ComDoc!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Distribution

Aug 18, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The 'Innovation and Distribution Center' treats its employees well: Advancement opportunities Constant lunches/treats Auction at the end of the year (Disney vacations, living room sets, TVs, thousands and thousands of dollars worth of stuff given away) Tuition reimbursement Cleanest warehouse award Management constantly asking for your opinion/advice by way of 'innovations'

Cons

Not in Green by their corporate office, and traffic is really bad leaving at 5PM.

HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for your comments. We agree that our DC is one of a kind, an amazing place to work and has some really great people working there. We appreciate the feedback and will continue to look for innovative ways to improve.

3. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Decent job without degree

Jan 11, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Relaxed work environment, family-type feel, incentives to do your best, periodic performance reviews, consistent company growth, decent job for young person or someone without a degree

Cons

The raises are barely enough to keep up with inflation, the middle-management is not in tune with the lower-level employees, the distribution center is a corrupt system with top few taking advantage of power, many 'innovations' are put forth just to receive the incentive so some processes put into place decrease efficiency

Continue reading

HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We remain dedicated to improving the lives of our employees, customers and processes through innovation and change. We appreciate the feedback as we continue our focus to make ComDoc a GREAT place to work.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews