Cover image for ComDoc

Part of Xerox
Engaged Employer

ComDoc

Add a Review

ComDoc Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Feb 1, 2023

Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email
Found 132 of over 133 reviews
4.0
65% Recommend to a Friend
99% Approve of CEO

Found 6 of over 133 reviews

4.0
ComDoc President Jeremy Wood (no image)
Jeremy Wood

78 Comments

Tech

640.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=ComDoc~315581
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about ComDoc? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with ComDoc employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Management is an absolute mess(in 8 reviews)
  • "Low pay(in 5 reviews)
  • "Base salary is low and the commissions typically pay less than 10% on average.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Entrepreneurial culture and encouragement to do what you think is best for the business can sometimes lead to inconsistent messages/results.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Older salesman still get first priority and District manager was a hothead and played favorites with new accounts and call in appointments.(in 4 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

General Manager

Apr 23, 2018 - General Manager in Cleveland, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am currently with 12 of our employees and their spouses/guests sharing a great time at the Atlantis Bahamas. There is such a great culture and learning/sharing environment . All have an equal opportunity to provide for their families , grow a career and have a good work life balance.

Cons

I currently only see cons in the way some perceive the industry. Until you work here you can't see the different approach and reaction from clients.

HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write this review especially while on an amazing trip YOU earned through your hard work and dedication. We agree that sales (in ANY area) can be a real grind but we also agree that the pros you list outweigh the cons. ComDoc was founded based on hard work and entrepreneurship and those attributes will always be the backbone as we move forward and grow. That spirit of ownership is key to your and our success.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company and Culture

Mar 16, 2022 - Operations Specialist in Cleveland, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Leadership team always has your back - Great work life balance - Teamwork within Regions ensure no one is overwhelemed all the time

Cons

There are none that come to mind.

3. Join the ComDoc team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee

It truly is a GREAT Place to Work!

Jun 3, 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family-like Atmosphere Open Door policy from the top down Encourages self development Friendly environment with some really great people to work with Will work with you for a positive work/life balance Part of a larger organization with GIS and Xerox - a lot of room to move Believes and gives back to the communities in which we live

Cons

Average pay structure Tenure of Sr. Managers makes it hard to move up within the Company

HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and offer your thoughts. We agree that ComDoc really is a Great Place to Work!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Place to Work!

Feb 29, 2016 - Sales in Cleveland, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is an organization that has it together. An achievement oriented company with highly engaged employees is a breath of fresh air in a tough industry. -2 week intensive on-boarding and initial training process -Continued learning opportunities and a growth mindset culture -Engaged leadership that works hard to drive results -Decent work/life balance -Good Benefits/vacation time/perks

Cons

The learning curve once you are out of training can be a bit sink or swim. The health insurance policy is a high deductible which can take some getting used to.

HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and offer your suggestions. We really appreciate the feedback and will continue to look for ways to improve and be a GREAT place to work!

6. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good People. Good Company

May 14, 2019 - Account Executive in Pittsburgh, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Good work life balance -Freedom to plan out your week

Cons

-Tough Industry -Poor training program

HR Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and provide your feedback. We were a little surprised at your comment about the training especially since we have a full 90 days of specified training that takes folks in the field, in the classroom and in the branch. I'd ask you to reach out to your manager if you feel you need additional help in any area of the business. They are there to help you learn and succeed. We wish you all the best.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great people, better company

Dec 20, 2022 - Senior Account Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance Career growth

Cons

A grind if you don’t hustle

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 Reviews