ComTec USA Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Full Time in Vineland, NJ
    Current Employee - Full Time in Vineland, NJ

I have been working at ComTec USA full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I have been here over 8 years and have see the company grow through many changes. Its been amazing to watch and can say it has went from an average company to exceptional. I absolutely love working with my co-workers and enjoy coming in. We are definitely leading the pack with technology and service offering and every year we grow stronger. The leadership here is really strong and knowledgeable.

Cons

Spend more time making sure we bring in the RIGHT people. We are in a great place but in the past the wrong people created a bad environment.

Advice to Management

The new initiatives in the last couple years are working great and key employees like that they have been more involved with growing our company.

2. "If you make to much money you are on teh chopping block when times get tough"

Former Employee - Technician in Vineland, NJ
    Former Employee - Technician in Vineland, NJ

I worked at ComTec USA (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice group of people. If your not one of 7 people being Janet, Dennis, Rob, JJ, Mike Dalia, or Jason you will probably be fired in less then a year.

Cons

Its in Vineland NJ need I say more? Not sure white Mike Dalia actually does but the owner keeps him around. When things get slow they are just looking at salaries and you will be let go. Very high turnover for a small company it is a revolving door.

Advice to Management

You will never grow bigger then your core of 7 long time employees with a revolving door of people you let go when times get slow.

3. "Sales and Marketing"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vineland, NJ

I have been working at ComTec USA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Innovative, challenging, and exciting. Talented and great people at all levels of the company who take pride and joy in supporting company mission and each other-- a corporate family. Wonderful social opportunities, too.

Cons

Balancing initiatives and priorities while being flexible for new assignments is important to recognize with such a successful, fast-growing organization.

4. "Very innovative client focused organization"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vineland, NJ

I have been working at ComTec USA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Small enough to care and make sure every client gets the attention they deserve. Management team goes out of its way to make sure every employee is hear and everyone matters,

Cons

as a smaller company you are often asked to do things that may not be in your core job description

Advice to Management

Standardizing procedures as much as possible will go a long way towards maximizing performance

5. "Family oriented place to work!"

Pros

The employees at ComTec are dedicated to their own departments' assignments yet remain flexible and available to work as a team with other departments.

Cons

This company challenges employees to cross function, which leads to great knowledge growth and career advancement.

6. "You always feel supported."

Current Employee - Client Care Manager in Vineland, NJ
    Current Employee - Client Care Manager in Vineland, NJ

I have been working at ComTec USA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

ComTec USA work environment is always positive. The executive management is very approachable and supportive. The company is nimble and can adapt to almost any business solution. They are growing so advancement is always possible.

Cons

In a company that is expanding, you can expect some pains, but the management adapts well.

Advice to Management

Keep up with the growth and hire as needed.

7. "Great Work Environment!"

I have been working at ComTec USA part-time

Pros

ComTec USA is an excellent place to work. All of the employees are very intelligent, dedicated, and kind people. I feel comfortable in my work place and have great relationships with all my co-workers. Everyone takes their jobs seriously, but they also know how to have fun.
    Teamwork is key in this industry and ComTec has it!

Cons

With the business having some growth over the past few years, the company is in the middle of the hiring process, which takes some time.

Advice to Management

There are some changes going on, but everyone is adapting well. Keep up the good work!

8. "Sales"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Port Norris, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Port Norris, NJ

I worked at ComTec USA (More than a year)

Pros

Some people there are very nice and know their job. Some people though think they know how to do evceryones job instead of just learning and doing a good job at their own job.

Cons

Some really crazy people who have no idea what they're doing but think they do.

9. "Accounting"

Current Employee - Accounts Payable in Vineland, NJ
    Current Employee - Accounts Payable in Vineland, NJ

Pros

Its a growing company that offers advancement to better your career or become certified. ComTec employees are all very helpful with any questions.

Cons

ComTec is small company so employees are expected to perform many task.

10. "Telemarketing Sales Representative"

Former Employee - Telemarketing Sales Representative in Vineland, NJ
    Former Employee - Telemarketing Sales Representative in Vineland, NJ

I worked at ComTec USA full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

This is a good company to work for. The staff and management are friendly and all the departments work well together as a team. Their business procedures are clear and well documented.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints. They expect you to be punctual as any company would.