Found 33 of over 149 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Got a burning question about ComTrade? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with ComTrade employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Atmosphere among colleagues is great." (in 7 reviews)
- "People are friendly, everybody wants to help, also people are hanging out together after work, which is not specific for companies this size." (in 7 reviews)
- "friendly atmosphere" (in 4 reviews)
- "Company has good work/life balance" (in 4 reviews)
- "good working environment" (in 4 reviews)
- "low salary for experienced technical staff" (in 22 reviews)
- "Bad management" (in 10 reviews)
- "projects with old technologies." (in 6 reviews)
- "CT is simply not mature enough in the terms of good Project Management practice, especially with the goal of expanding their business to Western Europe." (in 5 reviews)
- "Low pay even for this region" (in 3 reviews)
Reviews about "team"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Sep 19, 2019Senior Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsMaribor
- job stability - a multitude of various projects and teams using different technologies - good working environment - flexible work schedule - usually no overtime work
- can get stuck in legacy technologies (depending on the team/project) - software engineering excellence is not the first priority - too much emphasis on product management-oriended Scrum without practicing the underlying Agile software engineering
- 3.0Aug 14, 2022Junior Software DeveloperFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsKragujevac
Good team and good starting points for interships and juniors. Learning point for soft skills. Good seniors that look after you in the lengths that they can.
projects with old technologies. To much talk about carrer development but to little action. Manager and upper management difficulties for raises and project change. Huge company profits but low salaries. Bussiness plan is to hire all the developers they can find and offer them ultra low pay and take the profits. Work life balance not present.1