Combined Insurance Reviews in Dayton, OH | Glassdoor

Combined Insurance President Brad Bennett
Brad Bennett
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • We at Combined believe in always having and Positive Mental Attitude, with the tools no training I have received I can accomplish anything (in 20 reviews)

• many levels of management allows for opportunity to advance-Great sales training in Chicago-good field training (in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • long hours, travel, door to door sales, (in 30 reviews)

• long hours but still a great company to work for (in 20 reviews)

"For the ultimate salesman"

Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Dayton, OH

I have been working at Combined Insurance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are many pros about this company. The sales training is very good. All of the management wants you to succeed. The incentives to make sales come with really good bonuses and even trips. The benefits are very good and the products are the best I have ever been introduced to.

Cons

It's sales so if you don't write policies, you don't get paid. If a policy is written and the client suddenly cancels the policy, it gets charged back to you.

Advice to Management

I have none. I think the management is top notch and they all truly care about your success.

Combined Insurance Response

Jun 15, 2016 – Social Media Manager

Thank you for this positive review. We especially appreciate hearing from our current employees! We are so glad to hear that you are benefitting from our excellent training and onboarding process... More

Showing 1 of 487 review