Combined Insurance Reviews in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

2.8
Combined Insurance President Brad Bennett
Brad Bennett
1 Rating

Pros
  • We at Combined believe in always having and Positive Mental Attitude, with the tools no training I have received I can accomplish anything (in 19 reviews)

• Training in Chicago is a great experience and morale booster (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • long hours, travel, door to door sales, (in 30 reviews)

• Territory managers are very inconsistent in following through with an agent who has been working beyond the 3rd or 4th month (in 21 reviews)

1. "Best Sales training I ever received"

Former Employee - Territory Sales Manager in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Territory Sales Manager in San Diego, CA

I worked at Combined Insurance (More than a year)

Pros

Best Training I ever Received
    Benefits
    Paid Mileage

Cons

Leadership styles of higher ups

Advice to Management

Get leadership training

Combined Insurance Response

Jul 13, 2016 – Social Media Manager

Thank you for reviewing our company and for sharing that we have an excellent training program – “Best training I ever received.” We invest in our agents' careers from the beginning with ... More

"Field Agent"

Former Employee - Field Agent in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Field Agent in San Diego, CA

I worked at Combined Insurance (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company, head office is top notch, great training program, technologically advanced.

Cons

No marketing programs, virtually unknown outside of the East coast and mid-west. District support is spotty especially in areas where there is no penetration.

Advice to Management

Need to up your marketing game. Door to Door isn't that successful or well received. People tend to receive a door to door person in a negative light and mistrust the product.

Combined Insurance Response

Dec 11, 2015 – Social Media Manager

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are known for our excellent sales training and for providing our sales agents with the latest technology to help them in the field. It is our ... More

"A Worthless Company from Top to Bottom"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in San Diego, CA

I worked at Combined Insurance full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Absolutely ZERO. This company and it's principals are fraudulent.

Cons

This company is full of LIARS. Management will tell you anything to keep you working for commission. They offer a base stipend for a month or two and can take back without notice or good cause. Upper management will lie about false promotions and ridicule lower level personnel. If you want to make any money, you need to sell between 50-60 policies a month all cold calling. The Home Office staff is a joke as well. The upper management within Worksite Solutions is inept and prone to outright lies and deception. STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!!!!!

Advice to Management

Stop giving out false promotions and phony time lines for advancement. Try paying someone other than yourselves, and get off your rears and do some actual training and development. You can't expect people to work straight commission and then lie to keep them.