KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

1. 5.0

Great company

Dec 2, 2020 - Sales Assiciates
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility Great people Good work and life balance

Cons

Low pay for sales associates

2. 4.0

Great Experience for Undergrad

Jun 30, 2021 - Sales Associate in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to work as a sales development representative while still in college

Cons

Industry is fairly seasonal which can make it slow at times

3. The latest conversations about Tech

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Builds Experience

Feb 19, 2021 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great starting position for sales wonderful learning opportunity with great working environment Management is caring of its employees, understands personal health

Cons

Job gets repetitive after a certain point (common in sales)

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great cold calling experience!

May 9, 2019 - Sales Associate in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked at Comevo for 6 months while at Cal Poly and had an awesome experience, I highly recommend this company for students looking to gain sales or cold calling experience. The majority of the job is cold calling and prospecting to find the person in charge of orientation programs for universities, and you make commission on every demo you set up. The managers were great; so supportive and flexible with schedules and conflicts that come from being a full-time student. I am thankful for this opportunity and the people I met here!

Cons

Like any sales role, there can be ups and downs depending on if people are answering their phones that day, being responsive, etc. Since there is a limited amount of colleges (the primary customer) vs. businesses, can start to run out of places to call after a while.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Work Environment, A lot to learn

Jun 21, 2019 - Tech Support in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Comevo allows employees to grow at their own speed. If you want to take on a ton of new projects to learn new things, that is encouraged (but you don't have to). Management listens to employees suggestions & concerns. Great work life balance. They have a scaling vacation system where full time employees get 2 weeks in year 1, 3 weeks in year 2, and it continues to go up after 5 years as well. Also, some employees are allowed to work remotely, but it depends on the position.

Cons

I can't think of any major cons. Solid place to work overall.

7. 5.0

Great part time work

Apr 17, 2019 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours , friendly/open culture

Cons

Outskirts of town, difficult to manage if in school full time

8. 1.0

Don't work here

Mar 27, 2019 - Other in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

No real pros. Horrible work culture. The bosses think too highly of themselves and have no respect for the employees. They demand respect, but they don't give respect.

Cons

This company is a joke. They expect you to work much more than what you get paid.

Comevo Response

Director of Operations

Comevo encourages all employees to speak with their manager or Human Resources to discuss any issues they may be having so they can be addressed and work on a solution together.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Work Enviornment

Apr 17, 2019 - Customer Care Representative in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive, flexible and customer service oriented.

Cons

None that come to mind.

10. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Jan 9, 2017 - Sales Associate in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Comevo has a great small company feel that is synonymous to the atmosphere of the city of San Luis Obispo. All of my colleagues are friendly and personable, so the office has an air of optimism to it. This is a great place to grow your own career while helping build a small business. Comevo is extremely flexible with office hours, and allows me to build my own schedule around my classes at Cal Poly.

Cons

Sometimes the office can be a bit quiet.

11. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

A great small company to work for!

Nov 13, 2015 - Office Assistant/Customer Care Representative/Project Manager in San Luis Obispo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

What an awesome company to work for. They provide a very necessary service with their software and treat everyone they come into contact with like family. I worked part time while being a full time student and they were always willing to work around my class schedule. All the employees value their clients and it shows in the retention rate. Working for a small company like Comevo gave me so many opportunities to grow professionally and to constantly learn new skills that I will carry into my future career.

Cons

No real cons except future employers will pale in comparison!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 19 Reviews