Community Care College Administrative Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated May 10, 2017

Found 4 reviews

4.1
Teresa Knox
  1. "I love my work family!"

I have been working at Community Care College full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is the best company to work for in my opinion. They take care of their employees and I always feel valued and appreciated. It is a home grown operation that gives back and I respect that so much. The culture is what really drives it home. Visit us and you'll see.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say. This is the first place I have worked in my adult life where I actually feel valued.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your employees!

Community Care College2017-05-10
  2. "Administration"

I have been working at Community Care College full-time for more than a year

Pros

What a fabulous company to work for! Our CARES (courtesy, accountability, respect, excellence, success) culture is lived out in all the staff and faculty, and the students! People are kind, friendly, and love their work! It's a pleasant environment for all.

Cons

Really, I have no negative comments at this time!

Advice to Management

Whatever you are doing, keep doing it! The culture is what makes the place. Everyone cares for the other, and we are all student-oriented, desiring the best for them.

Community Care College2016-06-30

"A lipstick smeared pig"

Former Employee - Administrative in Tulsa, OK

I worked at Community Care College full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Formed many wonderful friendships and enjoyed great perks such as free massage and generous discounts on goods and services. Nice facilities.

Cons

It may seem excessive to describe this organization as cult like, but I can't say how many times that very word crossed my mind while working there. I snicker as I read a review written by a current employee raving about the low turnover rate, putting God first and the positive, life changing impact the school has on students. I remember being regaled with the same tellings during an employment interview at Community...

Advice to Management

Pay off the student loans of thousands of your graduates whose CCC diploma/degree holds little or no respect in the job market, leaving them in a worse position than before attending your school.

Community Care College2016-01-19
  4. "Don't Believe the Negative Reviews! Best Company in Tulsa!"

I have been working at Community Care College full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I've worked for this company a long time, this is by far the most rewarding experience of my life. The company is VERY honest and take their Core Values seriously. This Company does not tolerate dishonesty, continued poor work ethics or violations of no tolerance policies such as sexual harassment or positive drug tests. Employees who have been terminated, are no longer with the company for a VERY good reason and those...

Cons

I cannot think of any cons presently in the Company. If you do not fit into the culture and do not care about helping others then this is not the company for you.

Advice to Management

Please keep doing what you are doing! Don't change anything! I'm proud to work with so many wonderful caring people. Thank you Community Care College and Teresa Knox for everything you have done for me!

Community Care College2014-05-05