Community Care College Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 26, 2019

Found 46 reviews

4.2
Teresa Knox
  1. "Love working here, it's like my 2nd home..."

Current Employee - Financial Aid Specialist in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Community Care College full-time for less than a year

Pros

I couldn't be happier to have found an employer that truly values and cares for their employees as well as their students. I've been here for 4 1/2 months now but I can see myself here for a very, very long time. I love the people I work with and I love making a difference in our student's lives.

Cons

I really haven't experienced anything negative.

Community Care College2019-02-26
  2. "The one that truly CARES"

I have been working at Community Care College full-time

Pros

It is a pleasure working for a company that truly appreciates who you are and what you do for the students. I have worked here for years and I love that everyone is just as friendly and helpful as they were on day one. As great as our company is we still actively strive to be even better. I am so proud of who I work for and represent. It makes me feel better about myself and hopefully that is seen by those around...

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything at the moment.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! You lead by example and are always available whenever needed. It inspires the rest of us to follow your lead!

Community Care College2018-01-19
  3. "Community Care College and Community HigherEd. Best Decision Ever"

I have been working at Community Care College full-time

Pros

It is such a privilege to write a review about Community Care College and Community HigherEd. I have worked for numerous companies through the years and I have never been associated with an organization that cares so much about their employees and their students. I have been in numerous meetings and the conversations continuously revolve around “what is in the best interest of the students.“ Our President, Dr....

Cons

No Cons just an excellent environment for students, faculty and staff

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and continue to strive for excellence

Community Care College2018-01-18
  4. "Career and Life Instructor"

I worked at Community Care College full-time

Pros

Great community and co-workers. Positive atmosphere. Location is convenient.

Cons

Salaries are low

Community Care College2017-12-08
  5. "I love my work family!"

Current Employee - Administrative in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Community Care College full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is the best company to work for in my opinion. They take care of their employees and I always feel valued and appreciated. It is a home grown operation that gives back and I respect that so much. The culture is what really drives it home. Visit us and you'll see.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say. This is the first place I have worked in my adult life where I actually feel valued.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your employees!

Community Care College2017-05-10
  6. "Company on the move"

I have been working at Community Care College full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Non-profit status, genuine compassion for students, great company benefits, outcomes, and wonderful culture.

Cons

I had difficulty with one co-worker, and it was addressed immediately. I have nothing to complain about.

Advice to Management

Keep it up.

Community Care College2017-04-24
    • "Great Company"

I worked at Community Care College

Pros

Everyone is very profession and friendly. It's always a pleasant experience when doing business with them and their students. You can tell they take a lot of pride in what they do and who they work for.

Cons

I really have nothing negative to say. My only interactions so far have been with the Career services department and they are always so friendly.

Advice to Management

I always have very pleasant interactions with anyone who works here.

Community Care College2017-04-23
      • "Administration"

Current Employee - Administrative in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Community Care College full-time for more than a year

Pros

What a fabulous company to work for! Our CARES (courtesy, accountability, respect, excellence, success) culture is lived out in all the staff and faculty, and the students! People are kind, friendly, and love their work! It's a pleasant environment for all.

Cons

Really, I have no negative comments at this time!

Advice to Management

Whatever you are doing, keep doing it! The culture is what makes the place. Everyone cares for the other, and we are all student-oriented, desiring the best for them.

Community Care College2016-06-30
      • "Love the school"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at Community Care College full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

non-profit, student focused, life-time job placement, my supervisor is attentive to my concerns, salary is fair, benefits are great, countless students feel at home here, beautiful to watch the transformation from students.

Cons

I have two weeks of vacation, I wish I had 3.

Community Care College2016-04-05

"Excellent organization that makes a big impact. Loved my 7 years!"

Former Employee - Instructor in Tulsa, OK

I worked at Community Care College

Pros

I worked 7 years for the company and resigned recently only to take care of my children. Despite operating in a disruptive environment called higher education, the school genuinely puts students and employees first. They converted to non profit in order to increase the number and amount of scholarships and to even the playing field with government schools like TTC. It was the best job. Benefits average around $15,000...

Cons

I couldn't ask for a better employer. I plan on going back in 2 years if they will have me!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Involve graduates and former employees with advisory board positions and assistance with fund raisers like fashion show.

Community Care College2016-03-04

Community Care College Response

April 5, 2016HR Specialist

Thank you very much for the feedback. We strive very hard to be the best possible organization. We wish you the best of luck in your journey, and hope we cross paths again!

Found 46 reviews