- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - Smithtown, NY
Found 5 of over 5 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (5 reviews)
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 22, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Career Progression is there if you put in the work.
A very difficult & regulated industryContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Mar 2, 2022 - Nursing ClerkRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
N/A Nothing I can think of.
Completely unorganized. There is no consistency or organization in this company. Very shady practices.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Aug 24, 2021 - In Home Caregiver in Smithtown, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Hired by my friend through Consumer Directed Personal Assistant Program administered by Medicaid
Staff was very helpful, they are the fiduciary intermediary for CDPAP through Medicaid
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 28, 2020 - Home Health CaregiverRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexibility, some paid time off
You can sometimes find yourself in over your head.
- Current Employee★★★★★
It is a good Company to work with, they pay every Friday just that i want to move on with my carrier as a Dialysis TecSep 19, 2016 - CNA/HHA in Smithtown, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They pay every Friday, and the supervisors are very friendly no discrimination of race gender. Like i said earlier on i want to move on with my carrier.
When an aide needs to take time offContinue reading